Do guys 18-25 think 16 year old girls are attractive and would you ever date one?

Last question was similar to this one. Please refrain from commenting anything unhelpful. Although some may still give rude advice, please remember it's only a question. Just because I'm asking it doesn't mean I'm automatically looking to hook up on here!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• my wife was sixteen when I married her last year so yeah we do. A a successful guy I had my pick of brides after years of playing the field. But when it comes choosing a wife if you can only get bruised, damaged and rotten apples from the store the instead pick it fresh off the apple tree.

• are you a troll?

• what country do you live in?

• @Bigclit America.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was u + still luuurve older men today and don't apologise for it, even though
    people always expect me too.

My experience/s
    =
    Older men who wanted me didn't EVER CARE about consequence, even when
    they were publicly "known", married or both.

I say this having lived with a well known 32 year old man when I was 16

What Guys Said 27

• I can't tell the difference between a 16 year old and a 22 year old lol smh
    I can admire and look but i can't touch.

• 2|0
    • And to make an actual statement to it:

Men are universally physically attracted to youth, health and fertility. Young girls right after puberty have that. Thus they are physically attractive. Physical attraction isn't everything though. Believe it or not, many men want more from a girl than just finding her physically attractive. Thus you don't see outstandingly many older men with below 20 years old girls in their life.

Personally I do find everything below 20 quite borderline for my age and a lot of things would have to fit for me to consider it, but generally speaking I think it is advantageous if the guy is a few (3-7) years older than the girl.

• Wouldn't date one but a lot of 16 year olds are hot.
    Taylor swift at 16
    http://i.imgur.com/AjNBV68.jpg
    Arianna grande at 16..
    cdn1.images.popstaronline.com/.../....43.31-AM.png

If guys don't find these women attractive then they are gay.

• I'd date then f*ck it. Take me to jail. Worth it!!

• @Bigclit nope because I'm a virgin. And I can say a girl is hot and not mean it for sex. *drops the mic*

• @TruExo lol there is no mic... you can still be a virgin and have sexual thoughts

• If they like anime.

• I am sure there are, but when you shine a light on them, they tend to disperse.

• I'm 18 and I would date a 16 year old girl any day of the week

• I dated a 17-year-old when I was 24, but I'm not proud of it. Whenever the associated memories pop into my head, I say "What the hell was I thinking?" and I want to punch myself in the face.

Nothing bad ever came of it. And I talked to her years later, and she clearly remembered me fondly, so she apparently wasn't adversely affected by it. Still, not my finest moment.

• Nope

• I'm 17 and could answer that probably yes but can't do anything since it would be illegal

• Hell no. I'm no pervert.

• 25 year old dating a 16 year old. That is too big of a age cap.

• I find them attractive and I'd date them definitely.

• I am not that age. They were attractive to me at say age 18-20. I would have dated one at 18.

After age 18, I only dated girls 18 or older because of that statutory rape thing...

• Yes, sure.
    But I wouldn't date one anymore.
    I have dated enough of them already.

• they'd have to wait a bit not only are they in school but that's just to far I'd wait till they're like 18 or 20. 16 year old girls are immature and would ruin my reputation if I ever did decide to date one

• I'm 27...

• yes i think older girls are attractive , they know what they want & what they do

• ya

ya

• A 16 year old is legal here. It's the age of consent. I'm early twenties (22) and yes I find some of them attractive. They are almost fully formed adults in body...

The flip side is they talk and I remember they are still mostly children. I wouldn't be able to date someone like that. Having sex with a 16 year old would probably never be something I could knowingly do.

• yeah, i mistake them for 20 & 25 year old girls.

• It's perfectly legal, so I'd contemplate it. And girls today typically complete puberty, and become post-pubescents, between the ages of 15 and 17; it's pretty easy to find 16yr old girls who are 'all grown up', who have adult figures and look attractive in an adult way. I've got a sixteen year old aunt (don't ask), who's had a proper hourglass figure since she was fourteen; I'd estimate that she's at least an E cup, maybe even an F cup now, and she's taller than me to boot. So if the said 16yr old girl were beautiful enough and mature enough, in mind, body and spirit, then yes, I would date her. And I'd have no shame in doing so.

• You are by far the most helpful guy here. Thanks so much. I may have more questions so it would be helpful if you messaged me. Again thanks

• Hot, yes, would date, maaaybe at 18, no at 25.

• no no no, too young for me

• Some of them are attractive looking. I wouldn't date one though obviously.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Go play with your barbies. Damn 😂

• LOLLLLL I don't know
    Everyone to their own opinions I guess

• If i was a guy? For sex. ? No. Jailbate.

For dating? No. Our minds wouldn't meet in the middle. They are still children and need to live life and make mistakes.

• That would be considered illegal in many areas though.

• Not really. Age of consent is 16 in my state. And looking isn't a crime. Last I heard so I could be wrong 😋

• Asker the age of consent law usually comes with conditions. Like with some the guy has to be 20 an under or so I've hear. My advice to you would be to stay away from men older than 19.

• In countries and states that are legal for 16 many men would jump at the opportunity

• I hope not. It's just wrong

• Looking at all the perverted posts from the guys, I'm glad I'm not 16 anymore... It's ephebophilia and even if it is legal, its gross. When I was 16 I wasn't thinking about dating guys 18-25.