Guys, how to confess my feelings to an older man who treats me like a little sister?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• The how could depend on how often you see each other (work or other) and what ways can you communicate other than face to face. FB, email, phone?

Cool breeze has given a good answer though in biding your time to see if you can find the right moment.

• He travels a lot (work related) so I don't often see him. I use to when he was working in my city full time. To be honest, we mainly communicate through text and emailing. now

• i know it's difficult from experience its not easy when you're not in the same place. hope it works out for you.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe with time or go out some where alone with him and ask him how he feels about you. Or confess your feelings for him when the time is right.

• Ask him how he feels about you. Why he treats nicely etc.
    How old is he?

• nude selfie (warning you must be sexually attractive and not a fat walrus for this bold maneuver)