How do I choose?

So I've been "talking" to this boys for about a month and we both like each other and know it but we're not dating. So he's ( let's call him Daniel) going to another school next year (going to an all boys school) but I think he wants to talk to me still while he's there. But there's this new boy (let's call him sam) coming to my school and we kinda know each other and we also like each other. I really like both of them but I don't know who to choose. I like Daniel a lot but my close friend likes him too and she used to date him. I really like both of them but I don't know who to choose. Can someone help out a bit?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why "Choose" at all, @Rosey321?
    Be Both of these Boys' friends and later find out who is Best from the Rest, when perhaps One of them Suggests a Real Relationship. Go Slow with each Joe.
    It might be Beneficial though to Focus on More with the One who is Closer to Home and In... School. You both already 'Kinda know each other and we also like each other.'
    Good luck. xx

• Personally, I'd ho for Daniel. Only because you'll be at different schools and it'll be easier to have time apart from each other and most of your relationship won't be based on what you do at school.