A list: friends with benefits or more than FWB?

I've been hanging out with this guy for 2 months now and I'm sort of feeling lost as to where this is going. You be the judge:

More than friends with benefits
-We text everyday
-He calls just to check up on me
-He met my friends and my mom (because we do the deed at my place)
-He told me to go to their place if there are occasions like birthdays or whatever
-He stays for breakfast/brunch
-He cuddles, he hugs me in public even in front of my friends
-He sends me i miss you texts
-We went out without having sex

Just friends with benefits
-His text messages are simple and short
-I haven't met any of his friends and family
-His invitation to their place hasn't materialize yet
-Sometimes I feel like an option, like he only meets me when he has no other plans
-I feel like he doesn't put much effort on seeing me unlike before
-He once asked me about my plans, about where this is going. He told me that sometimes he misses me and wants to talk me but he just doesn't want to feel pressured. What does he mean by that?

I'm totally happy with what we have right now but I know it's going to come up sooner or later. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just friends with benefits. The only thing that would make it "more" than that is if you guys have the talk and decide to be exclusive. Up until that point, nothing he does or says will ever mean that there's more to it than just sex and a bit of fun.

What Guys Said 2

• He's happy with what you guys have doesn't want to ruin it. He doesn't to bring you home to momma until he's sure of you

• He wants the benefits of a relationship without the commitment. That way if a prettier gal walks buy he can just walk after her.
    In fact it sounds like you may not be the only one he is banging currently.

What Girls Said 3

• Means he doesn't want to be tied down and to me it seems like he is confused on what he wants.

• I'm in the exact same situation. I'd say keep it this way (if you're both happy) because this way you both get the benefits of being in a relationship but without the downsides of it.

• You're exactly what you said you are: Friends with Benefits.
    I doubt it will be something more.