I don't know if I am overthinking this, Please Help?

So my boyfriend, having surgery in 6 days and a lot of people liked his status and when I look at it, it was a women he didn't date but they did somethings, she loved his status which made me think why would she just loved his status why couldn't she just liked it like everyone else. She was the only one that loved it and this is what he status said "As I stand at this boring press hurting like hell like I have been for a little while I realize it's only 6 days left n I have my surgery on the fast road to surgery and recovery". So the question is, could her loving his Facebook status means she could have feelings for him or something going between them. I just need advice on this.. I am overthinking this whole thing?

Please can someone give me advice

Most Helpful Guy

• she may just be happy that he's getting it done. she could like him

regardless i think you are overthinking it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My question here, dear, is along with the Others, she must too be a Friend of his on Facebook. And perhaps has a crush on him.
    Ask him more about her, don't just assume, unless you have more Proof in the Pudding. You are the One he is with now during his 'Having surgery,' Not her.
    Good luck and Best wishes for his Speedy Recovery. xx

What Guys Said 1

• over thinking it, and dump him.

What Girls Said 2

• You are overthinking and directing concern in the wrong place. He's YOUR boyfriend who's having surgery. How bout focusing on his needs instead of your insecurities.

• Way over thinking!!!