Is she just being friendly or is she interested?

My best friend has this female friend we are friends too but we never really hang out unless its a group setting anyways over the past year he has told me some stuff she has said about me like i have beautiful hair and and i'm the nicest guy she has ever met and we went shopping one time and she said i was so cute and then when we went out to eat i suggested something she said you and i are on the same wave length and than she said you are a catch and i swear to god i catch her staring at me from the corner of my eye a lot she is usually kind of quiet towards me compared to my other friends i recently asked if she wanted to do something with me on a certain night and she said yes but then texted me saying she wanted to move it to a different day because of work when she saw me a couple days later she asked are we still on and i said yes she said i'm so excited but then she said should we bring this person she also talks about different guys on tinder when we're in a group setting but when we talk she maintains eye contact and smiles and laughs a lot and she is always sitting next to me and asking me a lot of questions i dont know if she's caught on that i like her and trying to hide a crush or she is legitimately just being friendly i would like some input

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to tell.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Seems like she's in to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she likes you

0|0
    0|0