Would you DATE someone from a STRIP club 👯?

He/she could work there or go there often
(Either way they at the strip club)

• Absolutely NOT! 😷
  • Heck yeah!!! 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• Go there often-no.
    Works there-I don't see a reason why not. That being said, I think male strippers are less looked down upon than women strippers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know anyone from a STRIP club.

But hypothetically speaking only, nah, I won't. And it depends on what kind of a "date" you are expecting or talking about.

If it's just to go meet up and dine out for lunch, coffee, dinner, pizza, beer, etc., and chat ONLY? I don't really see a problem with that.

Same goes for if we were gonna just go do something for fun, like ride bikes together, bowling, billiards, etc., as I don't really see anything much different as IF I were do date anybody else, or IF I ever had the incentive to ever date anyone to begin with.

But anything beyond any of the above mentioned, just will NOT occur.

• Cool CAPITALIZING pattern bro! 😆😆😆
      Dating as in serious relationship most likely. The person may be no different with activities but just knowing that she STRIPS 👯 In a club for OTHER guys... not what I'd want in a girl that I'd date

I never get the time anymore. If I'm not working I have school assignments to deal with. I never really had a positive outlook on it all as I just don't believe in "love". I don't feel the will or desire to even try at all anymore. I had stopped looking for anyone and stopped asking anyone out over 10 years ago. Haven't dated or flirt with anyone before. Although I look into the concepts and ideas of it all. I find that dating, relationships, or even sex only makes sense for those that really want their own family some day kind of thing. Sex can be for those that want to be hedonistic or otherwise. But I know I cannot agree with any of them because of my outlook of this reality.

The thing is I don't really have a goal when it comes to dating and flirting, and since I don't believe in "love" at all I can't really develop any kind of real goal. It's like I'm unable to really actually genuinely care anymore about it as I really don't care at all.

Yeah I understand where your coming from. So I guess all I can say is try to make yourself happy with other things in life that you can control and believe in like being successful. You are at school so that's good now you got to look towards your future career path and make that your goal in life. Make some money, buy what you want, TRAVEL the whole world if you want and see all the beautiful things on this planet. And it might just be that one day you bump into someone and things just connect. Who knows what path you will go in but maybe you stopped searching for love but it's not like love can't find you? As long as your happy have at it.

"Live each day as if it was your last"

What Girls Said 10

• Work there - Not unless he was perfect in every other way.

Visited Often - Yes. But once he and I get into sex, he should stop going. He's got me for lap dances and strip teases. ;)

• I actually made out with a stripper before lol, she was so sexy & funny so I wouldn't be opposed to dating one if the opportunity comes up and we actually click well.

• no i wouldn't

• No I wouldn't.

• when the hell freezes over i will

• No absolutely not. But we can be friends all he wants.

• nahh ;p

• I'd be too afraid they'd cheat on me.

• No thanks I will pass.

• No, thanks

What Guys Said 19

• Dated a stripper there. Very nice woman.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDwraXBUHgs

One of the most catchy songs ever.

• 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
      Jus cuz she dances fo gold it don't make her a Fukin no...

Honestly I wouldn't date a stripper (still)
      Great song though man!!!

• Sure why not. I am paranoid as fuck to start with so the fact they go to/work at a strip club is hardly a factor.

• 😆nice honesty. I don't know personally I don't think I could ever see myself going TO a strip club nvmd dating someone from one

• I know strippers. They're a good lay but no partners. Most are pill poppers/drug addicts and strip to support their habit.

• Customer - no

Worker - HELL NO

• Quite honestly, I don't know what I would be doing in a strip club in the first place...

• Yeah same. Just not my type of thing to do if ya know what I mean. I care about relationships and not all just about sex and her body

• Anyone who refuses is slut shaming and stereotyping.

• Work there: definitely if they're actively looking for another job, but if they aren't, I'm not really sure. Maybe. It'd depend.
    Go there often: yes.

• Nope.

• Only if i could insure that she doesn't have to work anymore because I am da boss

• Don't see why not

• Cause little lady over there u like STRIPS for OTHER guys and uses her body as a product. Not what I'd want in a relationship don't know bout u

• nah. not the kind of guy who wants his girl half naked with other men. i. e. not a cuckold

• I would treat them normally and see how we got on - If we got into a long term relationship I may ask her to stop working there or go there.

• Hell yeah, I would. I never dated anyone, so I'll do it.

• hellllllllll to the mf no

• The essence of strip clubs is infidelity. Such a thing has no place in a healthy relationship.

• Where's the in-between answer?

• What would it really be though... Maybe depends on the person?

I don't like putting that answer bc it really can go for every question asked on here depending on the specific situation. This isn't a real life case it's just in general if you know what I mean so I just chose to have 2 simple answers which also allows you to see the % of those who would choose either yes or no

• What about a "see results" answer then?

• Not too enthuastic but way not? At least she needs to have some qualities to work there ;)

• Yeahhhhh no thanks! Can't change the fact that she has probably been fucked by dozens of guys and stripped right in front of there dam faces 😨

• Absolutely not

• I would only go out with her with the mindset that she's not going to be very faithful so that would be a good friend with benefits if anything