Met up for drinks and then?

So the other week this girl messaged me on Facebook. We started talking, I got her number and we are still talking. We met up for drinks about a week ago, she got lost on the way to the bar and was a little late. She called and asked if I wanted to meet at her place or at the bar. I said bar, as we left we hugged and she told me to text her when I got home. I went on vacation last week and now I'm back in town. We texted some what while I was away. I texted yesterday and asked her what made her message me on Facebook. She said that she was with Kirsten (a mutual friend) and I came up on her Facebook and she said she had never seen him before and wouldn't know who i was, Kirsten told her who I was and that she should message me.
To me it seems like she is interested in me. If she wasn't interested then she wouldn't of messaged me or grab a drink with me the other week or invite me to her house for a drink. I was planing on asking her to hang out again this week but haven't done it yet. Today is also her birthday. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah man. Ask her out. Jeez...

Thanks for the MHO! What was the outcome? Dying to know...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hope you sent her a Happy Birthday wish. Better yet, called her to say it. Women are really, really into special calendar dates.

A first meeting in person is really not a date. You are still strangers. It is possible that she is not as interested in you as you are of her.

I have been single more of my adult life than being with someone. One thing I learned a long time ago is to never do a first meeting where alcohol is involved. Just a thought...

• If she wasn't interested in some way of me then she wouldn't of asked her friend about me or messaged me, no? I was thinking of asking if she wanted to go do something outside this weekend if she has time.

• That's a good idea! Hope it works out well for you :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "She called and asked if I wanted to meet at her place or at the bar. "

Damn! You missed your chance man!

• ask her out. Treat her for her Bday.