My boyfriend said he though a girl on game of thrones had nice boobs?

Basically we were watching it and one of the sex scenes came on and I didn't care too much even though I'm insecure but after he then rewound it back to the start because he was unsure about whether she was carrying something down there! Like male gentials lol anyways I said why did we have to go back as I felt uncomfortable, we got in a massive argument and then he tells me the girl we were watching had quite a nice pair of boobs actually and that made me feel awful :( I think it's because I thought he just watched it and didn't think anything but he watched it and thought that :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Nearly ALL men are attracted to attractive women's naked bodies. We look at other women and admire their shapes and their parts. That's part of what makes us MEN. It isn't just normal, it's INSTINCTUAL, and we evolved those instincts over millions of years, so it isn't something that's going to change anytime soon.

BUT... that doesn't mean in any way that it's a threat to you or your relationship. Just because we admire other women's bodies doesn't mean we don't like yours, and it doesn't mean we're going to cheat or leave you, or that we wish you looked like her. In fact, one of the REASONS we look at other women is because they look DIFFERENT than the girl we're with. It doesn't matter what we have - we're attracted to VARIATION. This means that even guys who are attracted to blonde Barbie types, and would only date such girls, still enjoy looking at tiny Asians or "thick" black girls or svelte raven-haired beauties - because they're DIFFERENT. And that makes for pleasant fantasies, even when we don't want that in our reality.

But do you know what WILL drive a man away? His girlfriend's unjustified INSECURITIES.

He's never going to meet those girls on TV, much less talk with them, much less leave you for them or cheat on you with them. They are no threat to you or your relationship - but your insecurities ARE, because they will get you upset and drive a wedge between you.

• It's not really unjustified to feel bad when your boyfriend is looking at another woman and then rewinds it back in front of you. Do you know what will drive a woman away just as fast as these so called "unjustified insecurities"? A man who isn't aware/empathetic enough to put his own feelings of needing to see a double take of some nice tits over his girlfriend's potentially hurt feelings.

• To you it may be nothing but to a lot of women, it's something. Sex and attraction to some of us is more personal/intimate. The fact that he not only liked another girls boobs but went back and made up some lame excuse just to look at her again in front of his girlfriend, can be hurtful to people who see it as an emotional thing and not just a physical act.

Also maybe she's not overrating, maybe you're underacting because you simply don't have the ability to understand her side. Which is fine but your lack of understanding doesn't make her unstable.

• overreacting* and underacting*, this spell check is killing me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• That was insensitive for him. I'd love to know how he'd feel if you rewind back to a scene and then comment on another guy's dick or abs and gushed about how hot you found it. Guys can be silly like that sometimes and not realize how their actions can hurt Some things you keep to yourself in a relationship. Me and my boyfriend have a thing about not commenting on others because we both just don't see how it's relevant or even worth mentioning. It's not like anyone is going to clap and be thrilled about hearing their boyfriend or girlfriend is finding someone or something else attractive. It's useless information. If guys like my boyfriend can get it then I don't see why the hell other guys can't get their heads wrapped around it. I've never had to hear my boyfriend talk or gush about other girls or their body parts and I don't do it towards him :)

What Guys Said 20

• Some girls will actively find a way to make anything you say or do make her feel insecure. It's just the way it is. It's a fight you just can't win. Sometimes i wonder if it's even worth trying. Yeah sure honey, your boobs look horrible, whatever. Nothing I can say will make you feel better anyway.

• What's wrong with him saying that?

• But is the Game of thrones girl in the room, willing to have sex with him. Do with that what you may!!!

• How are the girls in Game of Thrones have nice boobs a lot of models actresses and supermodels not a lot of women can compete with them i'm pretty sure if you saw Channing Tatum without a shirt even say yeah has nice muscles that's the same thing it's not a criticism on your luxe do you want to be with you if you were ugly

• Boys will be boys lol

• Okay so he was definitely bring insensitive and it was a dick move. Having said that, people in relationships still notice attractive traits in other people. That doesn't just switch off but yes he was a total dick.

• Wow how crazy is that guys there is more than one girl in the world with nice boobs MIND BLOWN.

• You're woefully insecure.

• lol what a dick

• You had a massive argument because he rewound it? God, you got major insecurity issues.

• Are you serious right now?

• if he said that he didn't think any of the women on Game Of Thrones had nice boobs he'd either be lying, bisexual or possibly gay.

• So what do you want?

• ... and?

• what a pig, break up with him

• Well, you're still with him.

• You need to chill out, don't worry about it. Seriously, it's totally natural.

• Stop being sensitive.. So what.

• Stop being insecure

• Wow lighten up

What Girls Said 17

• Guys like boobs, it's not a big deal.

• My boyfriend and I watch GOT and if he says something about a girls body Im fine with it because I usually agree, then Jon's ass comes into the frame and I'm air spanking it and he doesn't care. It's just a show, have fun with it. Fact is he will be attracted to other women, boobs are boobs to guys I don't think it matters to them who they're on.

• Honestly, don't stress too much over it. He was simply appreciating her feminine body parts. Men will always look at the bodies of other women and at the least think she's attractive.
    I do find it a bit odd however that he felt the need to actually rewind so he could look at her again. If he had just looked at her, taken her beauty into account or whatever, and moved on, then it would not have been a big deal, so I can understand why you felt upset over that.
    If he ever compliments another actress in this way, just nod, agree with him and say "yeah, she does" or something like that. However, if he starts complimenting your best friends inappropriately and it makes you uncomfortable, you need to tell him, because to me, that would be crossing the line.
    Good luck :)

• Personally I don't see anything wrong with this.

If you are that sensitive, I suggest not watching game of thrones. I think Pingu might be a better match...

• It doesn't mean that you don't have a nice pair of boobs. He might be sexually attracted to her a little bit that doesn't stop him from loving you and being turned on by you completely:)

• Break up, grow up, then after about a year of heavy therapy - think about thinking about dating again.

• That's a petty fight and should work on your insecurities.

• they do have great boobs. It isn't wrong for him to acknowledge that.

• Your boyfriend is not gonna become asexual when it comes to everyone but you, he will still be attracted to sexual parts of other girls. They're just boobs, if they're nice they're nice.

• I would feel awful too, tell him that you feel uncomfortable when he does that in front of you and that its disrespectful

• Disrespectful would be me whacking off while you're right they're not getting anything from it disrespectful would be me blowing up on you for thinking that Jon Snow is attractive are men not allowed to be men in front of women are we to be your toys no that's not how it works I don't like watching a bunch of guys dancing in a strip club but I watch it because my girlfriend likes it I don't like sparkly vampires with a stupid plot that ends with that all being a dream why do I watch it because she likes it it would be disrespectful for me to get in an argument about her thinking the guy who played Jacob is hot going against human nature is disrespectful not thinking whether the check has nice boobs or not

• @Stoner710 in my personal opinion, what he did was disrespectful and I wouldn't tolerate it.

• it doesn't matter

• You're being insecure, immature, and controlling.

• Next time Jon Snow is on the screen, rewind it back like 5 times and talk about attractive he is.

• Well, whenever there is a Jaime scene, rewind the scene 8 times and comment: "Damn, that kingslayer. I wish he'd just "slay" me".
    Anyway, I'd be pissed too, so I understand your frustration!

• If they aren't saying it, they're thinking it. It's just how they are. Doesn't mean he doesn't find you attractive. A guy can look at a thousand pairs of boobs and find them all good and still like yours. It's crazy but they can, don't sweat it too much.

• Thank you

• @Anotherdumbblonde great reply. Plus you forgot we should also murder men during our periods or pregnancy!

• @candyaurora what are you saying you dont?

• He can love you and admire nice boobs. It's not either/or.

• That son of a biii..