Turning a guy dow for sex , will he like you more for it?

I was dating a guy for a short while from out of town. Our relationship was hot and heavy and very sexual. However since we started out like that so soon he turned to only being that way and no longer as emotionally invested.

I may hang out with him again and I'm sure he wants sex as do I. But I think it's best I don't. How can I go about it and would it help him be more connected in a real level if I didn't give into what he wanted?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can we please please please get over the idea that sex is something that a woman gives to a man? Sex is something that two people do together.

Men don't leave women because they had sex too soon. Men leave women because they didn't care enough to stay. You said "he's not emotionally invested". That's probably not going to change, so I think your choice is to have sex with him because you like having sex with him, or to stop having sex with him. Those are the only two options. It sounds like he has already decided that you are an enjoyable sex partner but not a candidate for his life partner.

Most Helpful Girl

• It obviously sounds liek there was sexual tension from the start. I'm unsure if you were clear with him at all about being emotionally invested. I'm sure the guy has no clue that you feel that way with him. So if you decline sex with him, don't be surprised that his confused or less interested in you. You really need to tell him what you'd like to happen, where it might lead to, and if it doesn't.. It doesn't

What Guys Said 4

• No it'll piss him off. Better to just not go

• a women your age i wouldn't put up with it.

• Your best bet is to just tell him you want him to be your boyfriend.

• e may.. it depends on the guy

What Girls Said 0