Do girls have a chance with a guy who's rebounding?

What if a guy "really cares about you" but says he needs time to do his own thing and get his life back together because he got out of a serious relationship a few months ago and it really messed him up... have you ever been in this situation? or is he just not that into me? everything seemed fine until I think we got too serious for him and he started to back off and ignore me... thoughts?

also - should I wait around for him and still try to hang out with him, or give him space?

Most Helpful Girl

• no. don't hang around for a guy, that comes across as desperate. give him space and date other people...be there but kinda in the distance. don't make this guy a focus unless its as friends when he is over his old relationship and not just on the rebound is the right time.

What Guys Said 4

• No that's just a forshadowing of the future the man will give to them.

• Sounds like a douche to me. Sorry wish I could help ya.

• Give him a heads up you think he is attractive but don't be sucked into a friends with benefits zone

• He might still be hung up on the ex, maybe wants to get back with her. Just let him know you are interested, hang out, wait maybe someone else, if he likes you he will let you know...

• I mean we already dated for a month so I'm pretty sure that means he DID like me, but he just ended things out of nowhere cause he's "not ready"... not sure what I should do now.

What Girls Said 0