I feel like a huge loser?

I completely destroyed my life. I am 24 and ruined my life. I feel like a complete loser in terms of everything. I never had a boyfriend or even sex. I live at home with my mother and a sister whom i hate with all my heart. I should have left a long time ago but i didn't and now i regret it. i missed out on a lot in life by not dating and i feel like no man is going to want me cause i have nothing to offer. i dont have friends, job and i am really depressed. What should i do? i am really... angry. I feel like my older sister ruined me, she used to bully me around and i had extremely low confidence because of that... please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• my older brother bullied me and my self esteem and confidence were ruined. it took a long time... into my 25+ to 40s to repair it. Live is about learning to live, love, experience. Start living.

A lot of what was done to you was someone elses sickness and choice. You didn't have a choice on what dump you were born into. But now, it becomes your choice. Many many people before you have experienced as bad or wose and climbed out of it... worked, prayed, learned, loved, went to church.

Sex is a terrible idea for you right now, last thing on the list. just make friends, and become social... stop competing.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't/refuse to do this task. No one can help you. You are not looking for help... you are just whining here eveday.
    What is more important.
    Pick 3 and Put in order of prooity
    * get a job (if you don't have one now)
    * go back to school
    * my job
    * earn/save money
    * get a boyfriend
    * reconnect with your family
    * lose your virginity

What Guys Said 17

• if you can't get a job use the time to work on your other strengths and attributes: e. g. go on a course, get professional qualifications, try volunteering (costs no money, will fill your spare time up, help you meet new people and give you qualifications), get some hobbies that you genuinely enjoy doing (not just because you feel like you ought to be doing them). give your sister something to envy!

• At 24 your life didn't even start. :)

• You keep making many of the same threads. What are you doing about it?

• Lots of people feel they have missed out on 'being young'. Fortunately for you, you are still young. And what someone has to offer is not based on how many people they have dated/had sex with/how many drugs they have taken/etc. Do whatever you would like to do with your life, and don't dwell on the past: it doesn't exist anymore. Only the present exists.

• Tall to some people. Go out on dates be the best you can be. Randomly talk to people. Build up your confidence. Flirt. Try to get out of that negative atmosphere in your loving situation

• im in a same situation like you, never touched a girl before, im a virgin, dont have any friends, dont have a job, and im also 24. i would suggest you to have some hope and have some patience. and just hold on

• nothing wrong in being a virgin! I think that is awesome!

• @LorryC well being a virgin isn't a problem for me but when people around me are in a relationship or married then it sucks a lot.

• Pick yourself up. Accept responsibility for your past failings and move on. Navel gazing won't help. Only you can turn your life around.

• Keep busy by getting a job.

• Well, you are a loser, so you feel appropriately. That makes you a winner, if you think about it, in the emotional sense.

• Well... It does sound like you are indeed a Loser... No frets, A LOT of 24 year olds are Losers.

What are you going to do to change your situation is now what matters...

• i just feel like i am behind everyone... in terms of dating and relationships hanging around being social making friends

• You are... Go catch up

• The good news, you're only 24, you haven't even lived half of your life yet.
    Want more good news?

• As long as I find you mor or less attractive I'd stop date you

• its never too late.. just forget everything, plan whatever u want and have new start. good luck :)

• you're not

• become a pornstar ;)

• First... Forget all the blaming on why you miserable. its there, it happened. Now somehow you need to gather the strength to be more independent. Start from there.. Good luck anon

• Your not old yet or a loser, can you make yourself look attractive to get noticed?

What Girls Said 2

• You are still young to feel that way. Find a church or group of people where you can have a support group. Make some friends outside your family. Just forgive them of what you have been through with them it will make you feel better than to hate them for the rest of your life.

• Your 24 and young. enroll im community college, get a job , save up n move out.