How to approach the super hot girl?

How to have a great conversation with a hot girl? And also how do i approach her? What should I start the conversation with if I dont know her, and ask for her phone no?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, don't try to fake an accidental meeting. Go up to her deliberately at a time when she is alone and not obviously tied up with any work. Just start by saying, "I've been hoping to talk to you. My name is Aaron. Can you spare two minutes?" If you get a smile and maybe a friendly word or two, say something along the lines of, "I've noticed you around and you really attract me. Would you let me go on a date with you?" Take no for an answer if necessary, but if she is interested, ask if she's interested in visiting the city aquarium, going on a boat trip, going to the match, whatever, and dinner afterwards. Just make sure that before you leave her, you know where you are going to meet her, time and date, and where you are going to spend the evening. Have a place in mind for your date. Let me know how you get on. I am sure she is worth it.

What Girls Said 1

• The same way you would approach a fire.

What Guys Said 1

• Might want to practice treating hot girls like any other girl lol. If not you're going to go in placing her on a pedestal and be friend zoned anyway. It's like if I was really pushy and tried to randomly make you buy something you had no interest in, you would realize it's bullshit. Now on the other hand if you inquired and even made a bid and I kind of scoffed at it, sure you might get pissed but you'd think it's out of your price range.

• I have a girlfriend Leanne who is 6 ft tall, 38C-26-40, and has long blonde hair, blue eyes and clear skin. She loves her micro-skirts and heels. So I have noticed that men are shy of her - they quite literally back off when Leanne approaches them. Men have great difficulty in treating hot girls like ordinary girls. For the 14-19 age group, their erection gets in the way, for one thing. Several times Leanne has asked me to tell a man that she would like to get into the back seat of her car with him. She says boys pump their load as soon as she starts to undress, which is not a problem I ever had. So I am, honestly and seriously, in favour of practising your flirting and bedtime skills with your Mom or your sister.

• @jcoldstream Really don't understand what the first 90% has to do with the last 10% but alright. If she's 6' that definitely cuts of a lot of guys already though.