How to get a guy to not like you?

A few months ago this guy admitted he had big thing for me and i just see him as a friend to be honest be he isn't my type at all and he bores me so much! so i nicely let him down and he says he understands, as soon as i start dating another guy, he goes mad at me for no reason, i was trying to stay friends with him because we do see each other sometimes at work, but now he knows im single and is back to hitting on me again, i don't how many times im suppose tell him its never going to happen, i have tried being nice, being mean, being crazy nothing works and its getting to a point were its making me wanna hurt him big time just get him to leave me alone. If i wanted to date him i would have by now but i haven't because he bores me, with have nothing in common, he has no life goals. I just wanted to be his friend but now everytime he speaks to me he makes me hate him more and more.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could do one of 3 things

Most reliable: just ditch the dude as a friend cause he is not one anymore and stop talking to him. Don't answer his questions, pretend you don't even know him.

2: tell the guy straight up to stop talking to you cause he is annoying you and you are not even interested in him as a friend now.

3: tell the dude to stop doing what ever it is that's annoying you or else you will never talk to him or be friends. And that you are clearly not interested in dating him. This lets him decide what to do either be friends or stop annoying you.

Best of luck! IK what you are going through cause it can be hell of annoying when someone does this to you and you don't like um back. This girl irritated the living 💩 Out of me and she finally realized I don't like her not even as a friend anymore and since then I haven't gotten text from her.

What Guys Said 2

• Just talk to him, tell him how you feel and it will never change he has to nice on or risk u taking it further. Try to be nice but firm with him, he has to get the message clear.

• Why would you wanna have a friend like that?

What Girls Said 1

• Stop talking to him if he constantly bothers you about it.