Dating a relationship virgin?

I just started dating a friend who on our first date told me she has never dated or been in a relationship. We're both 28. She's really sweet, smart, and spunky, so I don't care! We decided to keep things from mutual friends until we see where it goes. With work and July 4th, it was 9 days between dates. I thought she was blowing me off until she wrote me last Wednesday to say "Let's go out again tonight since we're both free". I took her to dinner and a movie after work, and she spent the whole film in my arms. That said, she has a tendency to treat our date planning in stride as one more event. It's only comfortable and more intimate once on the date. I'm sure this is because she never dated. She has made reference to the third, unplanned date though, like saying we will have to both put away Pokemon Go for it. Lol. We got to spend time together at a big friend gathering Monday, but that's not a date. Right now she's house sitting her 93 year old aunt, and has been a little sick. I asked her yesterday if she wanted to go out again and she thought about it then said "I don't really want to be sick all over you, which I fear could happen with my stomach. That would be a horrible third date." I truly don't think she's blowing me off, because in person, things are good. Like, we held hands while carpooling Monday. That said, I know things are new for her, and life is busy, but how can I make strides to try and get us to see each other more often?

What Girls Said 1

• So what's the problem? Ask her out a few days later.

What Guys Said 2

• You really just got to be patient with her and not push too hard. With that said definitely ask her to go out often and have fun together but don't be scared/concerned if she is "busy" or not feelin it. Over time she will feel comfortable with you and you will help loosen her up. Find out what she likes to do and prove to her that you are trustworthy/fun/reliable

• don't know if this makes a big difference , I'd just keep in mind she's not as familiar with dating and such as some other girls are , she might not know what to do at times or be sure of things. like type of things a rookie would do or not know. but yeah 28 is a bit old to have not dated at all but doesn't mean she wouldn't still be an interesting person to date

• Do you think I should talk to her about trying to see her more?

• I don't see where your trying to take this , do you feel she's not trying enough or should spend more time with you? if you want to date her , make that clear to her and ask her to do things with you , if she's really been single this long , chances are she does want someone to date

• That is it, yes. I wish she'd make more effort for us to spend time with me, even if it's just grabbing a drink after work at 9.