This girl is responsive but never initiates?

Got her number off a dating site months ago. Talked on and off but she's never initiated contact. When I do text her, she's responsive and keeps it going. She will make herself seem like value. Just the other day she said "Your ok I guess, youd be better if you took me to spain" ( inside joke) after I told her "well you do seem pretty cool". Im confused as to whether or not she has any sort of attraction to me. We both tease and poke fun, she seems smart, studies psychology, currently in greece. What makes it confusing is she never initiates

Most Helpful Girl

• This goes the same way for girls as it does for guys, if they're extremely interested they'll put in the effort to talk to you and initiate convo. it doesn't necessarily mean she isn't interested at all though. If you're constantly initiating contact, you aren't giving her any reason to initiate with you because he expects you'll be in touch. Try not initiating for a while and see if she gets in touch with you. If not, you have your answer.

• Yeah I have tried that already. doesn't matter if it is 2 weeks or 2 months, I always initiate. Granted she is a girl who I met online and haven't met/seen in person. But like I said, she will be receptive and even tease/joke around with me, trying to show off her value. I get the feeling she's on par with my value. She SOUNDS like one of those really educated girls who travels out of the country frequently... Something I am as well. It just confuses me

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm goin through the exact same 💩 Bro!!!
    I don't know wtf to think...😦

Lol thanks man. So anything changed yet or you still the one initiating the text?

Honestly if she was to initiate it would be good evidence that she may like you but if she never does I don't think it's a deal breaker. If she talks back and is asking questions and flirting than I would say she is interested. If she didn't want to talk to you then she would respond in VERY short answers with nothing to add on to but she is doing that AND FLIRTING! I would say to just not think about it too much man.

Yeah Im still the one iniating. She's always responsive though. If I ask for a pic, she won't send it to me there and then. When I reach out to her again, she will send it to me suprisingly lol... I think she's just playing hard to get. From what she's told me, she's had 1 official relationship and 2 unofficial relationships, and lost her virginity at 18. Same age as me. I get the feeling she's playing hard to get, but can never be too sure. Any idea? What about on your end?

Yeah that's kinda what it sounds like. And she could be testing you to see how much you like her and if you are willing to be the one always texting first.

For me, hard to say. The girl was flirting with me a lot in class and seemed to like me then things got a touch weird when I asked her out indirectly and she said she can only be friends for right now. Since then i texted her here and then and things became normal and yesterday she texted me for once first but asked about school related stuff. (She could have asked lots of others though so I don't know why she chose me...) My only thing is I feel like she could have been testing me before to see how I react and if she'd want to date me, similar towards your situation. this worlds so complicated man 😆

What Girls Said 3

• Some girls are shy and don't like to seem too clingy. I sometimes worry about initiating contact but then fear they won't think I'm interested when I actually am.

• She likes you. Girls are constantly told never to initiate in the early stages. Just ask her out, if she's going on dates with you then she likes you.

• She's either busy, or not that interested. Just be upfront with her and ask her

What Guys Said 0