Another guy kissed my girlfriend?

My girlfriend is on vacation is Iowa. There is this guy that keeps flirting and touching her which makes me mad and uncomfortable. She tells me she tells him to quit but he just keeps pulling things. She told me last night right before bed that he kissed her but she pushed him away and told him to stop. She said she wanted me and only me. I have asked her what happened and what's she going to do about it and she gets mad and thinks I don't trust her or something but I want to know. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a touchy situation... Well, you should believe her a first time if she says she didn't want it. There are guys who just don't get it. I had to be extremely rude to a guy for him to understand that I was not interested in him whatsoever. Luckily, he left me alone because he got the message (he saw me with my boyfriend). So brush it off and move on. If it happens again, either your girlfriend is extremely attractive or... she just looks for this kind of trouble. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Not sure what to do in this situation, though unless the dude held her down or over powered he to kiss her. I would think she would be able to deflect any kiss he tries.

• *over powered her and try to kiss her*

• She said he turned around and just kissed her. Then she pushed him off and told him to stop

• Tell her that you do trust her but you want to kick that dudes ass for harassing her.

• Who is he to her?

• Her papaw's girlfriend son, kinda like an uncle

• Maybe she could tell his mom about this behavior

What Guys Said 9

• why does she keep interacting with this guy. like why doesn't she avoid him or when he appears walk away?

if he is truly forcing himself on her then she needs to tell someone about it because it's sexual harassment

• I think your girlfriend should file sexual harassment for unwanted sexual advances or something on the other guy. Put a restraining order on him or something, yea, I think that should do it.

• Trust your girlfriend... And then when she comes back find that motherfucker and teach him a lesson.. Kick his ass so that he doesn't ever do that mistake... Again..

And tell her to return from the vacation... This needs to stop...

• I would if he didn't live in Iowa. What do you mean by it needs to stop?

• I mean his action need to stop if he keeps on trying to kiss her again...

• Well call me crazy but I would travel to lowa only to kick his ass

• The fact that she talks with you about that is a sign you have a girl that likes you.
    Not her fault, you know how some guys are...

• There are such bastards everywhere I think if she did let him she wouldn't tell you , tell her you ask and worry because of your emotions towards her that makes her more comfortable

• Tell her you trust her. And chill, the vacation isn't gonna last forever

• Tell her to complain to a authority figure

• Threaten the guy by message if he didn't stop you will kill him

• You should trust her because she didn't have to tell you all this.