What do guys like more a girls body or there personality?

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality... but we still gotta like your body too.

3|1
    0|0
    • true but I know 3 guys that don't look for personality and they go for the body

• Show All
    • good reply

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 15

• I don't think it's so different from girls.

Often first impressions plant the seed of sexual attraction (which is also often the prerequisite to consider someone in a romantic way).

First impression includes looks, charisma, fashion, how the girl carries herself, smiles, etc.

But there are some cases where a guy can befriend a girl, for example, and over the course of getting to know her, find her beautiful in ways he didn't before on first impression.

Naturally personally is a more endearing quality than looks, since looks often fade to some degree with age. But lust is often the seed for love. I don't think a man can really develop romantic feelings for a girl he absolutely doesn't want to have sex with, and those kinds of first impression qualities (looks included) are what most trigger sexual attraction.

1|2
    0|0
  • I need to like you for your personality
    But I'll never get there if I don't at least find you eye catching

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks are what gets your personality's foot in the door. A girl can be attractive but if her personality is unbearable, the guy won't want to stick around.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say most guys like the girls personality - A lot of the initial attraction may be based on looks/body but it is usually her personality that seals the deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • The personality for me

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl can have a hot bod, but lack luster, which sucks! She can have a mediocre body and have a great personality and I could easily get by on the great personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • a great personality can make up for a meh body
    but a great body can't make up for a shitty personality.

at the end you need the right mix of both

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe it is a mixture, if a girl is ugly she can make up for it with her personality vs a cute girl with a lack of personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy wants a serious relationship he looks for personality but in order to get to know your personality he must be attracted by your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body

0|0
    0|0
  • A really hot girl whom I cannot connect with is a dead meat for me.
    And vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously gotta be both if an actual relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks. mediocre looks+ loyal good personality make a great partner though

0|0
    0|0
  • If you've got a 10+ body and are a bitch, you're ugly as shit to me. What good is a great body if you can't stand the person who has it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• depends on what they want the girl for. For a bang why would they need to care about personality? If for a relationship then you are totally off base

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry I read why do guys... so for a relationship they care about personality more

• Well with most guys looks is what first grabs their attention- body, smile, breasts, eyes, etc. Its not like a guy is thinking "oh wow, look at that personality on that girl" but ultimately your personality is what keeps them around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its always mostly body now but there are some guys who like the inside and not the outside of a girl 😊

0|0
    0|1
  • Both if they want a girlfriend, body if they just want a one night stand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face & body.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to have both to attract a guy and to keep him.

0|0
    0|0