Guys, My boyfriend follows a lot of people of his homecountry in instagram... most girls. Now he followed a newgirl from our city. Should I say something?

We have been dating for 2 years and has told me that he wants to marry me. We are both 27. I have been noticing that he keeps following girls from his hometown on instagram and they follow him back but when we have been to his homecountry they dont even talk to him... so I think they dont talk to each other but they are from the same social circle (friends of friends) so I don't think that is a big deal but today, I noticed he followed this slutty looking girl from the city where we live in. We are like 24/7 together and just came back from a very romantic vacation... Why does he like to follow random sexy looking women? Does he talk to them? Should I say something or it is not worth it? Perhaps he just likes to see? He is not the flirty type but he is very good looking. Never caught him cheating either... I don't want to look like a stalker but I randomly check because my ex cheated on me. What do you think?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave your ex in the past hun.

• why does he do it then? I just want to know why...

• Thanks! very good comments. I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

What Guys Said 1

• No.. Its normal, thats just how social medias work.

• why do you think he does it then?