Is it ok to take down your online dating profile after going on three dates with someone?

I am dating someone I am into, but don't want to come off that I'm a serial dater. Never was a fan of online dating from the get go. I haven't told her nor do I plan to. If she sees it fine. Is this ok what I did? I don't want her thinking that I'm rushing into anything. But don't want to appear that I'm going me through dates either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's okay to do. It shows genuine interest and shows you are looking at a serious relationship with her. Rather than just playing the field and dating multiple girls at once

I don't use dating sites , but If I did I'd appreciate a guy deactivating his account for me.

What Girls Said 6

• if u kno ur not going to use it again, then its perfectly fine. she may get a little scared OR she'll totally respect and love that u did that :)

• If you're doing it for all those reasons, that's good enough for you. You should do what you're comfortable with. I think it's very nice, I personally would feel great if I saw that and I had been dating you.

• Thank you for the reply. My other question about her playing hard to get is the one that bothers me.

• I posted it. Lol not quite sure how to pm. I appreciate your help.

• I'll pm you then? :)

• It's a very thoughtful and mature thing to do. You can always put it back up if things don't work out.

• Me and my boyfriend met online. Well we reconnected. I had not seen him in 32 years. After our 4th date we took them down together.

• I think you're thinking too much about it. Just do whatever you want. Don't tell her anything tho. If you tell her then she'll probably think you're coming on too strong and are getting too serious too fast

• I wouldn't take it down. If it doesn't work out and you have to start again, you don't want to have to rewrite your profile etc.

Just stop going on the website. If she goes on there, she will be able to see that you've not logged in for a while, which should keep her happy.

What Guys Said 8

• You should be able to deactivate it and disable it temporarily. If not just try and take the photos off the profile at least until if you know the person you're currently dating isn't someone you really want to be in a serious committed relationship with. As profiles without photos and pictures usually won't really get much or any attention at all anyway.

• i think if you feel very confident about the trajectory of the relationship you could do it

• It's your profile, you do whatever you want with it. You can always activate it again later. I don't think it's a big deal.

• Keep it there but don't be active - Consult with her and if you both agree, deactivate together, I think I spoke on your earlier question, take it naturally even let her dictate pace.

• Did you meet her on this dating site?

• Do as you please. Keeping it up would make her doubt you

• best to just hide it so in case it dont work out u can just reactivate it lol

• How would she know? You still have time , it's only been 3 dates, once you are sure about her then take it down