Is this creepy/weird?

I saw this guy the other day at a store, and I we went to high school together so I added him on fb and I kind of want to message him and say hey but I don't know if that is weird or not? Like do people do that? how do people start talking to each other? I don't want him to be like why is this person messaging me? Bc we have never talked before in person but I want to talk to him. How do I start possibly talking to him without being creepy or something. Or should I just forget about it and like oh well...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be cheesy/funny and say how you saw him at a store the other day and just had to know if it was truly him or not

Or you could say how you saw him at the store the other day and had to ask him how life has been/how everything is going

Or that you recognized him from highschool and wanted to message him.

Just don't think about it too much and once you hear the guys response you will know how that guy feels about you (friend, interested in dating, doesn't care about you at all) best of luck

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird.

What Guys Said 3

• your just thinking it too much, just send a message and im sure he will like it and will reply positively to your message

• Guys love getting attention from women. Just go for it.

• Start off with a saying you saw him at the store and that it was nice to see a familiar face. If he's a good person, he shouldn't take your greeting the wrong way!

What Girls Said 0