Guys , what's the best way to reject you?

Girls what's the best way to reject a guy? Without hurting him too much?

Not in a party/bar... More like a guy you've been casually talking to/ texting

Most Helpful Guy

• There are no best ways. Some guys aren't that good at handling rejection. I think I'm one of those guys... fuck...

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to hurt him. That's the simple truth. If you're still nice to him, he will always think there's a chance. So he'll keep trying. Just be honest with him.

What Guys Said 43

• Tell me that you don't see a prospective future for you and me. Give credible reasons, not petty ones. Be especially careful. Your excuses will define you. Make them respectable ones.

Remind me that you admire my positions, but do not desire to fill me with false hope. If you have a referral to give to someone you feel would be a better use of my time, give me any relevant information you can, and assurance that this would be a wiser investment.

I will try to hold on to you as a contact for networking purposes, but I would honor your wishes to end any immediate romantic pursuit.

It's really that simple.

Never tell a guy that he is inferior in some way. Never creepshame him. Don't go behind his back. Don't make empty promises. Don't be petty. Never humiliate him in front of others on purpose.

And especially do not abuse reporting systems on him! If he loses his job, school standing, or freedom because of an unfounded rumor you started, just because you wanted to rub in to him how much you don't reciprocate his romantic feelings - especially when he never did anything that would warrant legal action - that is how you make a lifelong enemy.

Don't do it. If you do, then he will, for decades, tell everyone what a vile wretched bitch he thinks you are. You will be Cruella deVil in the eyes of everyone he knows. And his aunt and grandparents will hate you even more. They will see you as little better than a rapist.

Trust me, you do not want to put yourself in a drama like that one.

• Of course shaming him in front of others is very disgusting and immature, as-well as making him lose his job etc. ... I would never do that, lol I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, the poor dude liked me and I screwed up his life? Hell No, who's heartless enough to do that.

• I'm sorry that you had to deal with people like that...

• The plus side is, I can now warn others of what to spot and avoid; so they do not similarly find themselves at the mercy of these skirt-wearing she-devils.

• Be honest, and just say you aren't interested. If he doesn't accept it, just say your 'girlfriend' wouldn't appreciate it. If he can't get the message, then, leave, or just tell him outright, "Just FCK OFF, OK?" really loud. The security guys in the club will deal with it.. .

• Just straight up tell me that you don't want anything with me.
    It's always gonna bother me, of course. The girl I like is rejecting me, it's never gonna be an "oh, ok, have fun :) ", but honesty is the only way to reject someone without hurting them a lot. You could always sugarcoat it, go all cliche, or whatever, but anyone can look past that bullshit, it's obvious.
    Just be honest.

• Honesty is always the best. If you think someone is interested in a relationship with you and you do not feel the same then tell them so. It will end the dancing around the issue and all the coy games not being frank and honest can cause. And he will respect you more for doing what so many won't. Being honest and up-front.

• The best way is actually to be blunt believe it or not, tell him you dont mind friendship but you're not interested in a relationship. Trying to put us down gently frustrates us far more in the long run, we can get over you in a day if you just say no.

• I don't know, just be honest and nice and try to give him the feeling that it's not because he's not good enough.

If you are just causally talking... I'd say something like
    " I'm sorry, you seem to be a great person but I'm currently not looking for a relationship or anything like that. Still recovering from my last one and I wanna enjoy single life for a bit longer. Don't take it personally "

• With honest I mean that you are not interested in him, not giving him false hope. The reason you can bend the truth a bit but don't overdo it

• I don't know, but one thing I don't like is when you girls say you have a boyfriend, when I know you're just saying that because it's easy. I've approached hundreds of girls, and I've heard some of the dumbest excuses, yet not once have a had a girl tell me flat out she just wasn't interested.

• Just say you're not looking for a relationship right now. If he asks if there is a future between the two of you just friend zone him and tell him how you can't see him as anything more then that. Any decent man with a decent self esteem will understand, accept it, and move on to the next woman who seems available.

• You could simply say "let's stick with a nice chat from time to time... is that okay for you?". Just being honest in other words. Even if it hurts it's always appreciated if you're open and honest :D
    Which I'm quite convinced, you are :D

• "Hey look, I know it takes guts to ask someone out so I appreciate that but I'm just not interested in you like that. I hope you can understand."

• he didn't ask me out yet, but he's obviously flirting/ into me =//

• It's their responsibility to make a move if that's what they want.

• You shouldn't reject him if he doesn't ask. That looks like you're desperate to reject the guy lol

• Just be honest with him and be polite and respectful about it/to him.

• Have sex with us, then let us know it's not gonna work out

• Umm nah. Lol

• The friendzone the shit out of him. Invite him out with your friends or something and never be alone with him. Tell people in front of him that you two are friends, Try not to have any conversations with him that may make him feel close to you. Basically if it's a topic for GAG don't talk about it with him

• Ummm i see, thanks!

• say
    ur face structure is not ideal and i think ur maxilla and chin are a bit recessed too which itself doesn't let me be attracted to you physically and the face that you are under 6'5'' with a dick under 10" and a small frame makes u a bit too much of a genetic for me to want to copulate with. And ur bug eyes are creepy.

WILL WORK

• Just tell him you're not interested in a relationship with him. If he is already crushing on you its too late you're going to hurt his feelings. So just be honest

• To sleep with us and say you were wrong about us, haha jokes aside, it depends on each person some may take bluntness well while others may need a softer touch, depending on the guy your asking about may different tact in letting him know

• straight forward. like a band aid. just rip it off. don't leave him thinking "now what did she mean by that? maybe if i just..."

• "Hey I really enjoy hanging out with you, I just want to make it clear that we're friends and nothing more. I'm just not into you that way, you know what I am into though? Ice Cream. I'd marry that stuff."

Or something like that. The basic model I typically use (or tell others about) is:
    1. Compliment them
    2. State issue directly, clearly and concisely.
    3. Redirect with humor.

It's the "Oreo cookie method" of good-bad-good.

• Sometimes you just have to hurt them

• Just saying you don't see a relationship happen. It was nice talking and getting to know each other. Say you hope they find a nice lady that makes them happy and so on if they ask for reasons or anything else then I don't know

• Casually just disconnect !!! Each person is different... You know where you at with him , try and be honest why you feel the way you do. Let him know that you just need to move on from all this !!! ✈️🛎

• "No" will do.

• Look him in the eye, and say "no i can't , sry"

• Be polite and say something like I really like you but as a friend. Right now im not interested in love. something like that

• Being honest

• You should probably just be honest, You wouldn't want him to feel like "He's being led on or something"
    People create all kinds of extreme ideas about situations that are relatively more simple than they imagined.

• Just be honest with me, be harsh if you like. I have thick skin.

• I prefer you benig straight up and honest, maybe include some reason why it wouldn't work and be done with it.

For me the worst way is if its a girl that seems she's into you then she just randomly ignores you

• say yes XD

• be honest and straight forward... i hate when girls beat around the bush

• I've actually thought long and hard about this and I believe the perfect thing to say is. "You're a great person. Unfortunately, I'm just not into dating right now." Also don't do it it via text.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 5

• Has he asked you out yet or?

• I wouldn't know

• "Look, [I want to be friends,]/[youre a good guy,] but I'm just not that interested in you, sorry."

• Don't say "let's just be friends" because that never happens.

• I'm just waiting for someone to say "with a bj".