How much do stretch marks or cellulite matter to you?

• I don't even notice
    27% (20)14% (5)23% (25)Vote
  • I notice but don't care
    37% (27)43% (16)39% (43)Vote
  • I care a little but not much
    32% (23)35% (13)33% (36)Vote
  • EW GROSS
    4% (3)8% (3)5% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
20|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the PERSON, and whatever curvy, or nice parts she has, are just extra, like Icing on the cake. If you cake about who your partner is, little body issues don't really matter, and you just don't notice them!
    Also, I really like cuddling, so soft curves are like bonus points!
    If someone is going to reject you for some minor skin issues, do you really want to be with someone that shallow?
    When you are young, and really cute, and he likes you, that's great. What happens when age takes it's toll? Is he going to dump you at 35? Maybe 40?
    Find someone that cares about you, and little things, like stretch marks, won't matter!

6|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I think if you dislike stretch marks / cellulite to a point where you couldn't be with someone who has them, you're either a perfectionist or a pedophile because literally fucking everyone (not literally) above the age of 13 has them.

2|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the severity of either. i understand to a point that that it's natural and there isn't a lot you can do about them

0|0
    0|0
  • I care depending on how noticeably they are. Its something I may tolerate but its not really attractive.

Its like a receding hairline, women may settle for a guy with one but none of you actually prefer men who have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters as much as my appendix. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Most men don't care :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honeslty unless it's like a focal poin no one cares
    Especially stretch marks

1|0
    0|0
  • it really depends on how bad it is... just a regular amount as you see on most people? idc

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiger Stripes!!! i can dig that shit yo! cellulite? no go!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely notice, but I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I judge harshly. When I remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • not that much

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even notice unless it's very prominent but even then I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I kinda like them a bit.

0|0
    1|0
  • a lot! like if you go one block that way, a guy got shot

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes stretch marks can be sexy, and it shows the booty has grown :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I care a little but not much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• My stretch marks are SUPER annoying because I basically have to deal with it until I save enough to get them removed by lasers.
    I don't care about my cellulite at all because it's only a tiny bit on one thigh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care about stretchmarks. Cellulite is a bit off putting but not too much

0|1
    0|0
  • Some have them from genetics, some from growth spurts, puberty , weight gain or loss. and meds. Its whatever it doesn't bother me I have however seen someone with stretchmarks so bad they where like 5 total stretch marks but they went up their back onto their chest and about 3 inches wide. They however got them from meds. They where more creepy than ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of faded stretch marks from being over weight in the past.
    Doesn't really bother me. I'm just happy they are faded.
    I don't have cellulite that i notice unless I clench my butt muscles and thats not something I do normally hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks are beautiful.

1|2
    1|0
    • Well, not always, but I do like mine indeed. They're harmless now

• I have a lot of stretch marks on my hips, butt, knees and new ones on my thighs, yet I'm still skinny af and I don't know why they are there...

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't care about my cellulite because I thought that it was genetic and there was nothing that could be done to prevent/reduce it...

Then I learned that it CAN be prevented and removed and now I feel awful about it D:

0|0
    0|0
    • Any tips to get rid of it?

• I've heard leg massages, coffee baths (apparently caffeine improves blood flow?), sitting properly, making sure where you sit is padded enough to allow proper blood flow, avoiding underwear or clothing that is too tight, and of course exercising and eating healthy.

• Thank you! I will try these :)

• I don't mind stretch marks too much but cellulite is gross.

0|0
    2|0
  • On other people, I notice and don't care one bit. On myself, I can't be bothered to care much anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some stretch marks and they bother me a lot but when I am wearing less clothes I don't even remember them

0|0
    0|0
  • i care a little

0|0
    0|0
  • Dimples :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are nasty to look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it hopefully I don't have cellulite yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I don't even pay enough attention to notice. My second boyfriend had stretch marks and I couldn't care less about them. I have very light ones from having a very rapid growth spurt when I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have a few stretch marks on my hips but I love my body no matter what. Not saying I'm not going to take care of it, (I do) but I love it, flaws and all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have some stretch marks on the backs of my calves and my hips from when I had a growth spurt when I was young. I don't like them but mostly don't think about it too much. I'm glad I don't have more though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck other people's opinions

1|0
    0|0