DOES BOOBS SIZE REALLY MATTER?

Hey guys, I'm wondering if the size of our boobs really matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not like I would be incapable of falling in love with a girl because her breasts are too large, but from a preference standpoint I prefer girls with small breasts.

To me it's more appealing from a sense of touch (I actually don't like having sloppy mounds of flesh covering my face). It's easier for me to hug a girl tightly, dance with her closely, if her breasts aren't so proportionately large. And some physical activities are easier to do together.

Breast augmentations to me are the worst. They just feel awful to me and all the negative qualities I wrote above that turn me off about big breasts are amplified when they're not only big, but also silicon.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Yes/no. I just don't like huge ones which most guys probably prefer. Especially when they are fake due to plastic surgery 🤐. They are not deal breakers for most guys but they are definitely a big part of choosing a girl that looks great vs good/ok.

• No. The size of a woman's boobs/tits doesn't really matter to me but what does matter to me is to know that they are real & not boobs that were used as plastic surgery projects. They could be big, medium, or small & i will accept them for what they look like as long as they are perfectly natural.

• If you have a nice ass then no. Well unless you're completely flat, in which case it does matter.

• If they are big enough like medium size anything else doesn't matter

• no it doesn´t. if a guy honestly likes you as a person, you could even have a flat chest and it would still be fine.

• everyone might have a different opinion on that but for me it doesn't. the proportion to your body is what matters

• To a certain degree. At least B cup is sufficient.

• Not that much no, but the smaller the better ^^

• Sadly for you, yes it does

• yes b and c are good

• yup they do

• Yes it does and don't tell me thats wrong because girls make all sorts of demands on how big a guys cock should be!

Overall though I think guys are pretty flexible and not too picky about breast size...

• Not really but I would prefer if she has some boobs, like at least a small B cup

• Doesn't matter to me.

• I prefer a handful. 😏

• Yeah kinda
    We dont want a girl to have chests like ours
    Its like we're with a young boy going through puberty

It matters but not everone cares for it

Put it this way
    Just like school matters but not everyone cares for it
    But then again a whole lotta people do

Penis size matters too
    But not a lot of people care for it..

Penis size really matters.

• yeah, it does

• Size not so much but shape.
    What good is an E cup if it knocks me out during sex with all that flapping?
    A cute perky B cup is all I want.

• I like big but natural, not fake ones. medium is also good. by the was does dick size matter to u? 3 to 4 inches, 4 to 6 inches, 6 to 10 inches. which one would do prefer?

• I mean--it's not typically a deal breaker, but yeah--great boobs can be a HUGE bonus in a girl. But "great" is certainly not all about size!

• Yes it matters a lot

What Girls Said 3

• is sad to see people saying B cup is enough, I don't think I even get to that

• No, guys just want boobs

• Yes, boob size matters. The smaller the better.