Favorite place to be kissed?

be kissed? mainly for the girls. I've always wondered because I go for w/e feels comfortable at that time and she never complains but doesn't say anything especially good either

The first part of this sounded horrible. I'm not gay. I just meant that guys can answer but id prefer girls. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• ok well. I just went threw a really hard weekend. this guy totally made me feel so uncomfortable because we were just 5 days going out and he took my bra off. and. kissed parts I didn't want to be kissed. the best thing to do wen in that situation is 1 month is only make out. Then after you have made out. and are comfortable kissing and is a regular thing, start touching her back under her shirt ( take small steps so she doesn't get all this emotion at once). but don't go to high wen doing this. and pay attention to her face. if she looks even the littles unpleased tell her that its perfectly ok to take is slow. she will most likely think you are a great guy and let you do w/e you want!

What Girls Said 3

• Neck, is very sexy and sensitive, sends tingles down your spine.

Seeing as your under 18 I presume you mean in a make-out session or something but if your having sex then, breasts and inner thighs are always good.

Nibble her earlobe, I love that.

Inner arms if you want to try something different.

• The neck, most definitely, but also the forehead. Being kissed on the neck makes me feel very loved and wanted, but being kissed on the forehead offers a sense of protection.

• the ears and neck for me. also up and down my spine

What Guys Said 2

• I think women like the forehead. I think for them it's about feeling protected and safe. What limited experience I have, I think they like the neck too.

• In between the legs.

• Lmao I kinda figured... but I've seriously been wit h a girl that didn't let me... and I really don't ever wanna do that unless they are willing to go down on me in return