Do guys feel our boobs when we hug?

I was just thinking and that popped into my head and now I'm curious

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes we do feel them as much as we feel the sides of your arms. Unless your trying to you don't really feel them. Besides when your giving someone a hug it is not about the boobs but the embrace and their hands on your back. It is also about the reason for the hug. Usually I hug every one good bye and church well almost everyone. When I hug them I'm not going YAY boobs. I'm hugging them nostalgically thinking goodbye till I'll see you next week. A hug is to show we care and while some girls do prefer a side hug because they don't want their boobs to push against the guys. Some enjoy the full on hug and embracing their freinds smooched boobs and all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. As much has you feel your boobs squeezing against their chest then they can definitely feel your boobs against theirs. That is why i always hug my guys friends on the side and they ask me "what's wrong is there someone around". It's just body to body hugs is too much and it's not like a front to front hug standing a few inches away it's squeezingggg which is uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 25

• definitely. hard not to feel to protruding objects

• That's why we like to hug you to begin with.

• Ya, I just throw my hands up there and give them a good feel. Unless they're an a-cup, then no thanks.

• Not really. I've to usually bend over to hug, so my body is away. I couldn't feel them that way. A back hug tho, different story.

• I can, every time I hug a girl and put both of my arms around her. But, my mom taught me a way to hug a girl without feeling her breasts. Do a handshake with the right and go for the hug.

• Yes, and please don't stop with the hugs.

• I sure try to haha

• Yup yup

• depends a bit on their size but generally... yes

• Not unless the girl's not wearing a bra (padded obviously).

• Yes, hugs are fun.

• lol obviously..

• i never hugged a girl before so dont know

• I interpreted it as "deliberately feel", so no, but, obviously, yes.

• Remember whenever you feel, one feels too.

• depends on their size... if they are the size of Raisins... then no

• Why do you think they hug you?

• Whereelse should they go during a hug?

• Considering most of girls don't have boobs, I wouldn't be able feel them

• how not to? also feel your asses when grab them while hugging ;)

• We try to and often times find a way.

• Yes but
    many times gals feel their dongs as well when thighs intermingle
    No worries, it's all nature, animals, etc. - all of which NEED hugs

• Feeling of boobs touching is matter of attention actually. Normally I don't notice when I hug my sister, cousins and friends. But when relatively stranger woman and some girl I like does, I feel their boobs even if they're tiny.

• I suppose so but I've never noticed it even when hugging a girl with huge boobs

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Well when you squish em' up against him, it's unavoidable.

• lol they don't feel mine 😂 #smallboobproblems

• uMM yes.

• I'm pretty sure they do...

• Yeah, totally. After I got my boobs, guys suddenly got about 10x more interested in hugging me lol.

• I have fairly big breasts, double D. When I'm at school, there is this one boy in my grade who is quite short and is perfect breast height so he always tries to hug me. A lot of girls are disgusted by that but I find it quite funny and flattering. ☺️

• Yes, if you ask them to.

• If you can feel their chest on your boobs I'm pretty sure it goes vice versa

• They can't really feel mine 🙈💁🏻