Poor girl dating rich guy. How do I deal?

so I'm dating a guy who's family is richer than mine. How do I deal with dating this type of guy? I usually date within my own income.

Most Helpful Girl

• First off: how long have you been dating? Second: During your time dating this guy, has he ever made an issue of you not having as much money as him? If the answer is no, then don't worry about it. If you really love someone, it doesn't matter how much money they or their family has. My boyfriend's family has less money than mine, but we both love each other so much that money isn't an issue. Usually he pays for everything and when he doesn't have money, I pay or we find something to do that doesn't cast money. I hope that this issue doesn't affect your relationship with this guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Just treat it the same as if you were dating any other guy. It doesn't matter how much money someone has unless you or him make it an issue.

• You will have problems experience different things maybe you will get over it maybe you wont, maybe sign a prenup lol... I don't know enjoy whatever happens...deal with the problems when they happen.

What Girls Said 0