Short girl with good face vs Tall girl with uglier face?

Would you prefer:
5'1"-5'2" girl with beautifull face or 5'6"-5'7" girl with uglier face if you have to choose?

• Short beautifull
  • Tall uglier
up :D
upp

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to like all women equally. Tiny or petite women can be EXTREMELY attractive, especially if she then has a beautiful face as well. I find tall women to be kind of statuesque sometimes - like a beautiful sculpture - but not necessarily that attractive.

I think it has to do with the protective instinct innate in all men - a tiny woman looks as if she will need more of a "caveman" to protect her, and this stimulates something deeply primal in most men. A tall, powerful woman can have less of this kind of effect, especially if she is not that attractive / beautiful - she looks more butch and that can be a big turn-off, I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think beautiful wins at any height. I'm tall and girls are constantly saying they want to be tall like me, but I don't think it matters for girls.

• it really depends on the guy preference nothing wrong either way

What Guys Said 17

• Short of course.

I don't understand, is taller supposed to be considered more attractive? ... umm, no.

• Face ------> almost any height for me.

• Being tall is hot, but an ugly face would ruin it. The face is the most important physical feature to me, as I'm going to see it the most. (And also kissing it)

• the girls you listed as tall aren't even tall... tall for a girl starts at like 5'8... and id go with the shorter, cuter girl

• Short no matter what.

• which ever one has the best personality and i clicked with

• beautiful face wins

• Everything else being equal, the short girl.

Otherwise, if the short girl is any hassle whatsoever, the tall girl.

• It can happen both ways i know girls who are 5"5-5"7 and are gorgeous and girls as short as 5" and are very pretty as well.

• I'd go for the shawdy!

• I don't care about the height. always the prettier girl

• Face is VERY important on a lady!!! and when it comes to legs, tits and ass, then I go for a good booty! height is not important to me.

• really? :D I think 5'2" would be too short in Netherlands even if she have super beautifull face. But 5'4" girl with beautifull face and good body would be ok

• So if everythin is equal, would you prefer short or tall? :D

• shorter.. I am not that tall.

• I usually prefer tall women, but not with ugly mugs. I'm going for the short one, this time.

• 5'6'' - 5'7'' isn't tall, it's average.

• where do you live?

• Honey, Swedish guys are tall around 180 so they have right to reject girls 170. It is completely normal. But the problem is Turkish guys are around 170-175 and they reject girls under 170 too xD

• @littlegirlturk Turkish guys and Swedish guys are the same shit. So shallow when it comes to height. It seems most American guys dont care height at all or mostly prefer petite girls so lets move to US. :D

• the shorter, the cuter

• My theory is that ass matters more than face so I'd take the more bootiful

• Tall uglier, but 5'6" is not tall enough for my taste

• 5'6" is average in Sweden So ideal is over 5'8"

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on where you live. I live in US and guys generally go for short beautifull, but I think guys in Scandinavia care height more than beauty so they prefer tall uglier