Online dating & meeting question? If he a guy says he would like to take you out but tells you he has been very busy, is he ever going to?

Like if a guy seems interested and agrees to wanting to go out, but then says he has been very busy (and it does appear he is based on what he says) is he just not that interested to meet? It's been a week and a half and we still have yet to meet. He told me he really wants to, but now he hasn't talked to me for a few days and I'm just left in the dark. I don't know if I should just wait another week and see if he comes around or what. Am I being inpatient? My friends think he's nervous to meet me and wants to wait until the right time and when he isn't so busy bc he actually could be... But it's just he isn't really talking to me or telling me anything, and I'm just sitting here in limbo.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is probably impossible to interpret this statement in any reliable way. Try to not get yourself to excited about anyone you meet online until you have that first face-to-face meeting. You will save yourself some wear and tear on the heart.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• It could go both ways but my gut is saying he is keeping his options open and is confused about whether he actually wants to start and meet you or not. I met my boyfriend online and from the start we were both very keen to meet and get things going. His hesitance is not a good sign BUT I will give give him the benefit of doubt. Give him another week's time and if there's still no meeting (even if it's just a quick coffee or tea) then you know it's time to move on to someone else.

• You should ask him since you know him more than us.

• Everyone is busy these days but it's the fact of making time for the ones you care about. So if he makes no time for you then most likely he isn't interest nor is going to take you out.

• He's not. Keep swiping and find a new guy

• talk to other guys.
    he has other woman/women around.

• no one is too busy to text you or call you.