How do u get a guy to kiss u?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• The best hint you can give him to to be very touchy and to then get him alone.

1|2
    0|0
  • how about you just kiss him if thats what you want.

1|2
    0|0
  • Make eye contact. Hug him stare into his eyes as you let him go. Touch him, his arms, chest, back, leg

1|0
    0|0
  • You kinda have to be a bit forward, enter his personal space, start lightly brushing his face he should get the picture from there

0|0
    0|0
  • Bet something and lose. 😏

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just get close and see I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Raising a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Try kissing him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pull your pants down, bend over, spread your cheeks and tell him to kiss your asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • You kiss him

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• kiss him hell kiss you back. or he won't. but this will take 15 seconds to find out. as apposed to the hours ill send asking questions and deliberating :)

1|1
    0|0
  • "KISS ME YOU FOOL!"

2|1
    0|0
  • Be really hot and flirt it up with him. Try to get him alone so that he has a chance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Make eye contact and talk close to his face. Body language is essential. He has to feel confident that you want to kiss him too

1|0
    0|0
  • Making eye contact and looking at his lips often should help signify that you want him to kiss you, but you have to show interest. If you are shy, and tend not to look at his face then you are going to get the exact opposite of what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know that is why I only kiss girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Stare at his lips.
    Or just do it, why wait?

0|0
    0|0