What am I doing wrong with women?

All my life since birth I've been told I'm attractive, cute, handsome, etc. I've heard of females saying I'm cute, etc. I'm 26, in good shape, decent job. I'm not perfect by no means, but I a good guy. I have a good personality for the most part. People tell me I'm funny, kind, etc. But despite all of this I've never had a girlfriend. All my friends are either married or in relationships with someone. And I'm over here on the side. If you saw me in person you would never guess my situation. What am I doing wrong with women? I know some of them seem attracted to me. But when will it be my turn to experience a love life? I try to stay busy, but as I get older toward my 30's, I become more numb to my situation and am starting to give up. Please advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• people tell me I'm pretty too and I haven't had any luck either, so I just gave up and I'm waiting for mr right to come and find me lol
    if you find out the reason message me 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing.. You just need to wait for the right girl

• But is it waiting for her or go out to find her? I feel like I've been waiting for all my life. And time is ticking. I'm just getting tired of the same situation every year. Only difference is I'm getting older which doesn't feel good. It's like being pick last on the team except no one wants you at the end.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• You could come off as being too nice.

• So how do I change that? Be mean and cold? Wouldn't that push them away?

• I have no idea as if this is the cause of your problem it is your nature to be that way.
      One possibility would be to date women that you may consider a little less than what you are looking for. Get used to being with a few different women. You never know. You just could fall in love with one of them :)

• People may have lied or exaggerated.

• Stop wasting your time on women. They are busy banging away on the cock carousel.

• What I hate about life and reality, just because it's the way it is doesn't mean I have to like it or enjoy it, is that if you are a guy, everything is your fault, if your a girl, not everything is your fault