Girlfriend hits me and is rude and controlling?

I've been dating this girl for about a year now and the last month or two has been bad. She always gets mad at me for little small things. Like she wanted to go for a swim in the pool this evening and she flipped out when I changed my mind, after eating dinner, and didn't want to get in the pool because I was so full. She told me that she hates me and cursed me out. She always curses me and her family out over nothing. They nicknamed her the "Drama Queen". When she gets mad at me, which is like every day now, she slaps me and punches me in the genitals and she stomps her feet, and starts crying. I don't know what to do. I love her so much but I feel like I'm always walking on thin ice and I feel like I'm inferior now. I tried talking to her about it and she doesn't seem to change. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• What should I do? Dump her ass- I don't know why you even tolerate someone treating you like garbage and who would dare to put their hands on you in a violent matter. You love her but she doesn't love you nearly as much, you're just a crutch for her because she's use to you doing everything for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump her. I know you love her but your should love yourself first. If you stay with her you'll most likely be one more victim of domestic violence. Break up while you still can.

What Girls Said 2

• People don't change their character that easily, and you said yourself that it seems she won't change. The best choice is to leave her now, it will be better for you and she needs to learn that every action brings consequences. It's easy to say for me to leave her, but think, it's highly possible that it will get even worse till your problems will bottle up in future and you'll have to leave her anyway. Save your nerves.

• You should break up with her. You don't have to put up with her bringing you down every day. There is a girl out there that will make you happy. Break up with her and move on. And it will be hard because you love her but if you wait it can get even worse.

What Guys Said 1

• get a new girlfriend