Was he moving way too fast?

I met this guy online we have been talking for about 4 days now. Yesterday we went on a date and we just went to get lunch and walked around a few shopping centers and then went to Dave N busters last, while we were at Dave n busters he was touching my leg. Like running his fingers down my thigh lightly trying to tickle me, then he went from that to rubbing my thigh full on. Then he held my hand. He kept trying to tickle me by running his fingers lightly down my back. Whenever he got ready to leave we both walked outside and he asked if he could kiss me I said sure because I thought the date went well and I really liked him well instead of one kiss it was like 5. And then we ended up kissing again before he completely left. When we kissed he put my hand on his shoulder and pulled me in close and I felt a huge bulge on my crotch! It caught me by surprise. We made another date and he wants to show me around the city where he lives then go back to his place and play games and watch a movie together... Do you think he could just be trying to make advances a little fast or am I just paranoid?

by the way this guy is 23 years old

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think he's making advances too fast. Honestly I think he's got more than video games on his mind for when you go back to his place. Be careful. I hope he's not using you just for sex

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems as though he really likes you, and as he wasn't being too sexual or didn't touch you inappropriately I would totally trust him and go on another date! He may or may not be trying to advance into something more but you should let him know what you want...

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, he's moving kinda fast.

What Girls Said 5

• If you feel uncomfortable with it then yes it's too fast. I think the fact that you even have to question it means that he may not have your best interests in mind and may be in it for the wrong reasons. Its ok to have boundaries

• Seems a little too touchy/feely.

I'm not so sure his plan of you coming over to his place only involves playing games and watching a movie. I'd be careful with this one. I would not go to his house just yet if I were you either.

• Kissing normal. And the bulge is a natural reaction

• hahha.. been a long time since i had that reaction to a kiss but your right at a younger age men do tend to get "excited" rather easily haha

• He's moving fast. You know what he wants. Do you?

• I mean, I'm just confused because I've been with guys where I can tell thats all they want but he actually takes interest in me and is actually getting to know me and wants to know what my interests are we have not talked or even brought up anything about sex and that's new for a guy that I met online.

• He's being very touchy and kissing a lot even though you barely know him. You've only went on one date and he's already inviting you over to his place for Netflix and chill. Don't be daft. He's leading you up to sex on date 2. If it's not a problem for you, then it's not a problem then.

• Yeah he was but if you were okay with it then who care