Girls, How important is height?

Does it instantly make a guy attractive/unattractive? How can a midget (5'7") get a hot girl? How tall does he need to be?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not really important. But most women would feel comfortable dating somebody who is around her height. I have always seen couples within 3 inches above or below their natural height. But some feel attracted to whomever regardless how big or small. My old pediatrician had a wife who died that was shorter then me!!! She was at least 4'5 while he was 6'ft. My mom before she died was 5'9 and my dad is 5'3. Like I said, however they feel comfortable. But to think you need to get a 'hot' girl is pretty illogical. It's what you considered to be attractive or who YOU find attractive. Not everybody is going to agree with your reasons for attraction though.

What Girls Said 22

• Honestly ALL of my friends say if the guy is shorter than them then it's an automatic no. I don't agree with that... but I'm rare tbh. I don't know anyone who likes short guys. They need to be taller than the girl even when she has heels on 😒... ok I don't agree but that's what I hear from EVERYONE

• Lol I'm dating a guy right now who's like 5'7, he's not a "midget". That word is offensive by the way, so don't use it.
    We're the same damn height. He got me by not feeling sorry for himself, by being confident and just being really, really sweet to me.

• Height isn't all that important to me and it is one of the last things I think about. I am also 5'7" and would have no problem dating a guy the same height as me. The only time dating a shorter guy would be awkward is if he was drastically shorter than me, and even then, I would feel more insecure about my height than awkward about him. I've always thought I was too tall, ironically.

• im 5'3 so anything around my height or taller is a giant

• lol you think that 5'7" is short... That is average.

• Lol you have no idea!

• @Kroakies_krickees well 99% of white men are a whole fuckin foot taller than me! 60% of women as well!

• I'm a bit below average as well but I don't make others feel bad to compensate for my insecurities.

• You can't do anything about your height. Embrace it and eventually a girl will be attracted to your confidence.

• You didn't answer my question though

• I chose to answer the question you already don't know the answer to. You want a hot girl? Stop complaining about something you can't change and improve the parts you can.

• I would never date a guy who was 5'7'' tall to be honest, since I'm 6'00.

It depends though, you could hook up with shorter girls.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Thats reasonable but short girls wouldn't even touch a guy below 6'8"

• I wouldn't date a guy my height or shorter

• 5'7" is a midget?
    Then I must be a smurf then...
    Pretty sure a woman under 5'5" wouldn't care about your height.

• In my opinion tall guys tend to draw my attention more, although that doesn't mean I would only date tall guys. I'd date guys my height (5'6") or taller, I don't think I could date someone smaller than me tho.

• I'm 5'6 and like guys that are at least 5'8. Me and a lot of other girls find this ig famous guy that's 5'7 and 20yrs old attractive though so I guess it just depends on the guy..

• Not that important, but I would be lying if I said that I'm not more attracted to tall guys than to guys around my height.

• I don't think height is super important and would date someone slightly shorter than me, but I prefer if he was my height or a bit taller.

Also 5ft7 is not midget height.

• Date a short girl everyone is tall to a short girl. Coming from a girl of 4'7" my ex was 5'7" and to me he was tall cuz he's have to bend down to kiss me and stuff haha.

• My dad is 5'7" and he's not a midget. Watch your mouth.

• Uhm I'm 5'1" so you would still be way taller than me, just look for short girls!

• Short girls simply "hate" short men

• I'm 5'5 and I couldn't be with anyone shorter than me. I think it would be odd for kissing I don't know.

• Honestly, as you would expect, I like a guy to be taller than me, but I'm pretty sure, so I would say about 5'4 or taller.

• I'm 5'5 and my boyfriend is 5'7', happy midgets!

• 5'7" id date that. But prob not much shorter ofc im only 5'2

• I'm 5'3 so as long as he's taller than me. Preferably more than 5'7

• hi firstly lol five foot seven is not a midget, im five four and that would certainly be tall enough for me... too tall is actually awkward when cuddling its like you dont quite fit together...