How can I get older guys?

I absolutely LOVE older guys, but they seem to only want younger girls for sex :( They also seem to think of younger girls as "babies" compared to them. I want to date one, but they all either have wives or girlfriends already :( Where and how can I meet decent ones who would consider a relationship with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• approach us and start with friendship

• How would you like to be approached for friendship and how can she convince you that she's not the typical younger girl?

• will do!

• i will look forward to it

Most Helpful Girl

• There is actually a website where older men can chat with younger women. I dont remember the name of it but if you google something like "dating older men website" it might come up.
    Its not hard finding a nice older guy. I've been with one for years. I have more in common though with older people anyway. Just talk to them like everyone else.

• Same. I feel as if I have more in common with older guys than guys my age. I grew up around older people too so maybe that's why.

• It could be. When I was growing up I was around a lot of adults, some of my cousins are 20 years older than me so even spending time with them was soending time with adults. I barely got along with kids my age. The few friends I did have I became good friends with their parents and felt comfortable around them too. I joke that mentally Im 50 or older.

What Guys Said 16

• Just talk to us normally.

Also, you are a baby to us. Have fun with the dynamic rather than fighting it :P

• You have a lot going for you, so you shouldn't put yourself down. It will be different things than older women. But younger women are typically more fun and less jaded, more vibrant and go with the flow. You're making out as if that is a bad thing.

I'm sure any guy will be pleased to talk to you. Some random girl came up to me and asked for a chat, I sent her on her way because she was presumed under age. Outside of that, just talk like you would anyone else. A bit flirty, open, energetic. You have it all already :)

• That's because young girls only want older guys because they tend to have a thicker wallet.

• I'm not a golddigger looking for a sugar daddy. I would much rather be with an older guy who's a teacher and makes 70k a year, who truly loves me, than a lawyer who makes 200k a year, and only wants to have fun with me.

• Depends on where you live and what your bills look like.

• My 13950 USD / year puts me in middle class here if not upper-middle (not sure if I'm that far yet, after all I can't afford a car on a whim, but at least I can afford my wages and buy some extra luxuries that the general public can only dream of)

• Keep searching, you will get one.

Preserverance you must have.

• How much older?

• You are not looking for older guys in the right places...

• What are good places to meet them? Single ones of course lol

• Realistically, the best place to find them is while doing something you love to do. When you are engaged in doing something that you are passionate about and they share the same passion, they wouldn't look at your age at all. So my advice is go explore different hobbies that are more social in nature and find one that you're passionate about.

• In order for him to take you seriously, you need to be on the same mental level and maturity as him. Maybe not on the "same" level, but pretty close. That's why it's so hard for many men to take younger girls seriously.

• I agree 100%. I don't dislike younger guys, but I just prefer guys who are more experienced, you know?

• Same reason why a lot of men secretly want older women for serious relationships. Men also want mature and experienced women as well. It seems to be a human thing.

• Exactly. I don't know why people tend to make such a big deal about age gaps. Let everyone be happy with what they want.

• Should be very easy for you , provided you show the maturity & that you can hold a conversation with them. Remember , even if they are single , they may very well be on their guard , some men have been used by women ( such as a bad divorce & taken to the cleaners ) or simply been through a nightmare with ex's , even several ex's , so can end up jaded. I'm a single dad , so that means I would come with a lot of baggage , this is why I don't date , no woman would want a 45 yr old single dad.

• If a college-aged girl showed interest in you, given that she's mature and all, would you consider dating her?

• I would put her through a lot of tests , I doubt I would " click " with someone under 25 , I'm also a handful of a person at times , had a lot of tough life experience !!

• Bwahahahaaha
    im gonna go out on a limb here and say you are immature. Get more refined, become friends then think about dating.

• Any tips on how to become more refined and how/where to make friends with them? The older guys I know are already taken :/

• Yup, getting out into activity clubs works. I am assuming when you say older guys you mean like around 35?
      I mean there is always old guys at retirement homes. Other than that there is also mature males your age. But if you have daddy issues the best place to look for something to last would be either online or to get out into local events, particularly like beach cleanups, local meetups that sorta stuff

• And to become more refined you have to be quick-witted, mentally sharp, confident and have your witts about you. If you are just sweet and kind they will treat you like a slab of meat like they have been doing.

• Put up your picture and indicate your location. I am sure older guys will come out of the woodwork on this very site.

• if you dont want older men to see you as a "kid" or a "baby" stop wanting to be spoiled and start paying for your own food on a date.

• Don't know where you live, but in the US, guys are expected to pay for dates regardless of their age. As per spoiling, I think it's only fair if both partners spoil each other. I can't wait to spoil my guy.

• i live in Belgium and your society has shitty expectations in my opinion.

• Well what do you have in common with them if you're not going much older say 2 or so years you may have a lot in common but 10 - 20 years older and you probably have very little so there probably just after sex or they would date older women.

• Just go talk to older guys then. It's not that hard for you women.

• It's not hard to talk to them, become friends with them, but it's hard to get romantically involved with one, you know?

• I'm an older guy :)

Probably not within reasonable range though.

• everywhere

• What age guys you looking for? You like the sugar daddy type?

• Depends on what kind of guy you want, try the gym, or the library, or maybe city park.

What Girls Said 6

• Just because they're older doesn't mean they're mature. If you're not mature then you will not attract mature men... regardless of their age...

• I agree. Being older doesn't make someone mature. I've just always been attracted to older guys because they're experienced in so many ways that I'm not. I consider myself to be pretty mature for my age. It's just hard to find one who doesn't want anything other than sex.

• Oh, I see what you're saying now lol. Yeah, I agree. I didn't even think about that before. A mature man wouldn't generalize all younger girls. Thanks!

• I know plenty of younger women who got together with men much older than them. I've talked to them about it and they were never actively searching for an older man. They didn't say dumb things like I want a more experienced man because they were pretty mature enough to know that this doesn't really matter in a person.

• Show him that you're mature for his age. If he sees you're not like the typical girl your age, he might consider starting something serious with you.

• Your mind is too young for them if you alresdy haven't succeeded. Can you hold a conversation with them?

• I like to talk about real world issues such as politics, history, science, etc... So I believe that I can hold a conversation with someone who is past the party stage in life. As far as success goes, I'm still working on it since I have a few years left of college. I believe that someone who really wants to be with someone would look past the amount of money saved in their bank account.

• When it happens, you won't be asking this question, it will just 'happen' when you don't expect it at all maybe you have a healthy relationship with yourself first before you will find someone right for you.

• Go to a gym, plenty of older gentlemen there.

• You become more mature and not seem like a whiny bitch.

• How old r u