Is it to late to start the dating game?

I've never had a girlfriend. Been focusing on being a lawyer. Have three more years of school. Should I start after law school or before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever you feel ready and want to. There's no cut off age in dating. My aunt dated in her 40's and found a man and marriage and was very happy. She passed unfortunately but still. The message is: do what makes you happy.

• Thank you

• I'm sure your aunt had lots of boyfriends in her twenties

• @moviedude714 I wouldn't know.. she is dead...

Most Helpful Guy

• Start dating man don't waste your life, its take experience to learn what you are willing to put up with and what you are not willing to put up with. You learn about sex, family life, addictions, behaviors and lots of other stuff

What Girls Said 2

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• It gets harder and harder the older you get, even if you're experienced, let alone if you're not experienced, just giving you the honest truth... Plus there's no good reason you can't have a girlfriend and do well in school at the same time.

• It's never too late, especially for a guy.
    You'd better keep focused on your career for now. Not only will you be sure to get there, but you'll also have more choices in women when you do get there.

• It's never too late, and it's totally up to you when you wanna start. I mean my Grannie started dating when my gramps passed away. If she can do it, so can you! Most people have some relationship experience by this point in their lives, but not all. Take your time and find someone you like, dating is all about banging *cough* I mean getting to know someone. Take your time and figure out who are the people who you'd be interested in getting to know better

• If you're not moving after school I'd say just go for it.

• Start during. Why not go find a girlfriend that shares the same passion as you while in law school?

• Nah. If anything I want her to have different goals and dreams. So that we can be that power couple you know

• You can still find that in school. Modern jurisprudence isn't an isolated subject. It is often informed by multiple different disciplines. You can still find a girl at the school you attend that might study something different, but can still contribute to your studies.