Could you fall in love for with an obese person?

• Yes
    56% (15)27% (12)38% (27)Vote
  • No
    44% (12)73% (32)62% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
13|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love them as a friend but never anything more.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• YES ABSOLUTELY

1|1
    0|2
  • it really depends on the person and the situation. if they are obese becuse they dont take care of themselves then no. i wouldn't want to love someone who doesn't love themselves enough to take care of their health... BUT if they were obese due to a medical issue or something, then yea absolutely :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

As superficial as this sounds, an important part of falling in love with someone involves physical attraction. I'm not attracted to obese people, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical appearance doesn't really bother me, if they have good hygiene and take good care of themselves than I don't see why I wouldn't fall in love or date them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I could. Obese folks can still have a nice face, great style, a great personality, admirable hobbies/talents, relatable careers, etc. I don't actively seek out a particular body type, but I don't limit myself.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I never would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh... Overweight, why not, we don't control these things.

Obese, not sure though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Won't be sexually attracted... But I guess the heart wants what it wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think so :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I'm chubby myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Fat people gross me out and it's a huge turn off for me and won't be sexually attracted to them at all. I'm not being mean towards fat people but they're not really on my list when it comes to dating unless the guy choose to lose weight and build muscles instead.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Hard to say but I don't think sko. Unless I fell in love with them before they became fat, I don't think I can fall in love with someone I don't find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the level of obesity. Generally speaking its unlikely though since obesity is connected to serious mental issues and self-destructive behaviour. That's a huge red flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little overweight sure, obese no.

0|0
    0|0
  • very difficult.

overweight... yes, but obese... in that case I'm not physically attracted at all, and while personality is more important than looks, without any physical attraction at all a relationship gets very difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how obese

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure I could, but it's going to be very unlikely since I'm much less likely to be sexually attracted tonthem

0|0
    0|0
  • Course.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Obesity isn't just disgusting, it's a character flaw. It's shows the person has poor impulse control and low self-discipline.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope just a turn off in so many ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Where are the fat bitches?

0|0
    1|0
  • No there would be no attraction...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm no. Lol. Take care of yourself.