Seeing me one a week?

We have been dating for 8 months now, we are only 16, but we are incredibly close have and have a relationship much more mature than most do at our age. We been through a lot together (not between each other but problems we had on our own) but most of that is so much better. Now its summer and we both work at different camps from about 9am to 5pm. He has now begun to tell me he thinks seeing me 2 or 3 times a week is too much and he needs his time to himself. Confuses me a bit as we don’t see each other at all during the day during the week. I understand he wants time to hang out with his friends, but a few hours on a Friday night just seems so weird to me. He lives not even 10 minutes from my house so its not like were far away and i am 100% sure he isn’t cheating on me. Am i being absolutely crazy or should i talk to him about it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah once a week seems quite off to me considering you two live together and must have ample time alone if you only see each other that little. You have needs too so maybe it's time you two compromise? I see my boyfriend at the very least twice a week (excluding weekends) and that includes a sleepover at least once. I never feel like I don't have enough "me" time and neither does my boyfriend. In fact he is always spending time with his friends and I've never gotten the idea that he feels smothered. It's really not too much to ask.

• we don't live together but we live really close to each other , how old are you guys if its ok for me to ask

• I'm 22 and he's 23 :) He also lives close to me which helps but on weekends I go home to my parents sometimes then I can't see him.

• Well like he said he just needs time for himself. He's trying to balance out being with you, his friends, sleep and work. That's what happens when both partners work a 9 to 5. There will be some days that you won't even see each other. That's normal. Just don't get too worried about it. I see my S/O on the weekends because I work nights and he works mornings. Sometimes I don't see him even then cause he in the military.

• Just talk to him, personally I've had relationships work where I saw them for about one day with a sleepover. It worked as we both worked and ha other priorities but talked everyday.