How is it like to have a date in your country?

I'm curious about how things work in different countries when it comes to dating.

I know it differs from person to person, but I'm referring to customs (and not rules), e. g. giving flowers to the woman on the first date, going Dutch, etc.

Can you describe a typical date in your country or simply share your experiences? 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in England. Usually a first date is going out for a few drinks in a bar or pub. The man usually pays for most of the drinks. I've never had flowers on a date (just from boyfriends etc.). If it goes well there is a kiss at the end and he asks you out again.

Second date is usually a meal at a restaurant. He usually pays, but the I would offer to get drinks after. On to a bar after usually.

After a few dates he'll start asking you round to watch a film etc. After that just more of the same kind of thing, until things progress and you end up together.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's about the same as anywhere else :o

• there's no set customs but girls always assume there are.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think dates in the US are anything special. One of my favorites was one of the cheapest I have ever been on. This guy worked for a club and at a pizza place, so he picked me up. We went and he made us this awesome pizza, then we went to this music store and turns out he was extremely talented. Played some guitar, some piano, sang. I couldn't play anything so he laughed at me lol. Then we drove out to a field and just talked. It was so much fun and so simple.

• Movies, dinner for Two, going for a few drinks, and Yes, flowers is Traditional with some Guys with Good Tries, @Blomma.
    However, in this country too, you find a few Players who only want To... Screw you too with a First Try.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Hmm I guess going on a date is just taking whoever out for a bit, a movie, entertainment really and from my experience usually pays for it, but never obligated to.