Will an older man take advantage of me?

Older guys, about 5-10 years older than me, hit on me more than guys my age. I avoid them but now I'm thinking about giving one a chance. Is this a bad idea because I'm still young?

Most Helpful Guy

• some will. really depends on the type of man you're dealing with. ill tell you something men dont change. we just lose energy for things. whats seems like maturity is just lazyness. its not that we dont want to chase girls anymore its just that we know what kind of effort to reward there is in that. so the percentage of men that would take advantage of you are the same at any age however quality men do distinguish themselves as they get older. so just make sure you date an older man that has proven himself in life to be a decent man.

What Guys Said 3

• Go ahead, you have the right attitude. The sad story about older men and very young women is this: a 30-ish guy who has had no success with women his age starts dating a very young woman, maybe even still in high school. The older guy is a bit of a loser but he has money and a car and can take her places that teenage guys can't. She feels special and thinks she's in love. Next thing she's pregnant but when the baby comes suddenly she finds out how irresponsible and selfish he is.

You don't sound that naive. If you want to go out with the guy, go ahead. If you are close with your parents, ask them. That's what parents are for.

• um its not always bad i mean i date women from 18 to 24 normally so its not to out of the norm id say

• Probably.

What Girls Said 1

• If it happens once it's their fault. If it happens twice it's your fault for falling for the lies again.