Am I wrong? Does it sound like he doesn't want me to find a new friend?

I ask friends with benefits if he misses me he says maybe. I say well maybe i need to find a new friend. He tells me stfu. I laugh but also thinking why, your not making yourself available to me and im just being honest if i can't get it when i need it maybe i do need to find someone new... right?

What Guys Said 1

• He definitely doesn't want you to find a new friend, but you're just friends with benefits, not a committed relationship. You should find someone else and not even mention it to him.

What Girls Said 2

• He probably knows he can get laid somewhere else or have another girl on his agenda. That's why you can't expect any kind of commitment when a guy hasn't committed to you. A fuck buddy doesn't say much.

• ur not in the wrong. but maybe he doesn't want u to have multiple "friends" which is totally respectable. just talk to him and ask about it.