Pls help! Do guys cheat if you're too trusting?

So I trust that my boyfriend is loyal and he's proved to me that he's an honest and open person with everything. We see each other once or twice a week. The last two months he went camping with his friends and stayed at a mate's house overnight to play video games. I called him cos he usually calls me everyday but he didn't and he said he was staying the night to play games and I heard guys chatting so I know he's not cheating. But will this continue if I don't put tabs on him? I was just chilled cos I had things of my own to do so I just let it go.
Am I being too nice and is he using it to his advantage?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy's a cheater, he'll cheat whether you trust him or not. That won't change a thing.
    If he's not a cheater, he won't cheat if you trust him, but if you start obsessing and trying to control him, he will get tired of it and will dump you. He won't cheat, he'll dump you, cause it's insulting to be assumed a cheater when you'll never do such thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean you can't win either way, if someone wants to cheat on you THEY will, I had a boyfriend cheat on me when I was too trusting and I also had a boyfriend cheat when I was skeptical and kept tabs. So in the end you just have to believe your partner won't do anything wrong to you unless they give you a reason to think so.

What Guys Said 3

• Some guys cheat. Some don't. "He's proved to me that he's an honest and open person..." Stop worrying. If you "put tabs on him" he will find out eventually and he won't like it at all.

• Really? One night with friends and you're wanting to keep tabs? You're crazy...

That's exactly what we do, we gain your trust and ALWAYS go off and fuck someone else once we earn it, we simply CAN'T be trusted and HAVE to be monitored!

Obvz.

• Not really

What Girls Said 0