What do you think would be the reason if a guy/girl will reject you?

Things about you that can be a turn off for some people... For me it's mostly my nationality , dark skinned and sometimes looks according to my previous experiences but most of the times, girls likes me 😂 LOL

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• I've been rejected loads of times. 'You're not girlfriend material', 'you're not someone I'd take home to my mother', 'you're just a fuck, I wouldn't date you', 'you're not the right fit for me' etc etc etc. Basically me being myself is a huge turn off for some people but whatever, I'm not going to change who I am to be enough for someone. I'm enough for myself.

• I'm "high maintenance", some people think I'm snobby or bitchy, I'm shy

• I've been rejected for my nationality, my appearance, for not being stereotypical enough, and for not being into the "hard" shit.

• im assertive i talk a lot and i have a never ending supply of 'why'. I can also be very quiet for a long time and not feel like talking. i think both extremes turn people off. i think dark skin is hot:)

• My face is very masculine. So I get rejected all the time for that. Guys don't want a girl who looks like a guy instead of a woman.

• oh boy
    okay let's see
    I've been rejected because:

* I'm not white enough
    * I'm flat
    * I don't believe in a certain religion/culture/etc
    * I'm too sexy for my shirt

• Too short, too stubborn, not serious enough, too shy... I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons.

• I am not good at forgiving. I feel that if you wrong me, there is a price to be paid. I am sometimes mean and cold. I am very serious and a workaholic. I get angry if you aren't punctual. I get ticked off very VERY easily. I love myself a little too much. I barely give in to someone. I never make sacrifices of my own. I don't trust people.

• I am quick-tempered

• Hmmm... well a lot of things really..
    My insecurity?
    The fact that I'm chubby?
    My personality in general :P - not because I'm a bad person, but... Either you like it or it's not your cup of tea.

• Nationality? Where are you from?
    For me, I think it's me being too shy, insecure, I'm small, blunt and probably my accent.

• Umm India 😂
      But I still don't have any problem getting girls it's just sometimes I've been rejected cause of it 😜 LOL

• I'm from France and I still have accent but black guys find that sexy

• I'm stubborn and opinionated. I'm also clingy and super affectionate.

• bat shit crazy

• I'm an extremely complicated person. I don't know how to explain, but maybe some guys don't have patiences to work to "get me" lol. I take a lot of time to open up to people, and I'm stubborn as hell.

• Then I guess guys around you are stupid cause it's something interesting and stubbornness is fine 😂

• i'm too blunt. A lot of people don't like that.

• My randomness and probably my looks. I tend to just ask random questions and think random things.

• I've never been rejected before by ANYONE

• I think you haven't read the question properly

• With that being said I don't think they'd have any reason to reject me I'm beautiful sexy intelligent and I'm nice and I have a nice face and a nice body. So yeah. I love myself and so does everyone else! Yay!!!

• I have aspergers...

• Cold hearted, stubborn, intimidating n I don't feel like settling anytime soon !!

• My flat chest
    Annoying Mickey Mouse voice
    Boring personality
    Pretty much every reason to reject
    the list goes on and on

What Guys Said 8

• Why do so many Indian guys always cry and bitch about not getting girls just because of their skin color and ethnicity? No one gives a shit dude. I know a plenty of Indians guys who are with non-Indian girls. It's not your skin color; it's your lack of confidence and self-victimizing tendencies that turn girls off. Wake the fuck up.

• 😂😂😂
      Dude i can rock with most girls as I said
      It's just when I'm rejected it's mostly bc of my nationality but a girl rejecting me is rare

• @goodmood
      See his followers bro... doesn't seems like he have any problem getting girls 😄

• I'm not tall enough, don't have enough hair, its not dark enough, not ripped enough, not good looking enough, not intriguing enough.

• Crazy girls

• @Mrwoo99 it seems like a bunch of bitter dudes who need to proclaim that they're fed up with women based on their bad experiences or lack of positive experiences. I don't wanna proclaim anything. I just want to find the right chick for me and settle down with her. And if I can't have that, then I just want to go away silently. I don't need to be a part of a movement or shit on an entire gender. I just want peace of mind.

• True peace of mind is what we all strive for and happiness. Hatred is a waste of energy but not all people in mgtow are bitter, they are some but its mostly about awareness. Men were going mgtow well before it even existed so you can always go your own way and not give yourself a label, just saying. To me you sound like one of those so called men who have cognitive dissonance.

• Just shallow hypergamous things or irrational reasons as usual with women when it comes to choosing partners. If your a good caring kind guy with humorous personality- friend zoned. Not tall-worthless. Not earning above 50k to 6 digits a year-loser. Not jacked/big muscles-lazy. Not a psychopathic bad boy-wimp/weak/pussy. Not a player-dull/boring. No status- nobody/valueless. Not a 6 pack pretty boy- bad genetics/not settling for someone their equal or lowering their standards in reality terms.

• I'm myself. That's a lot to handle

• Too big of an asshole
    I don't make myself vulnerable
    Distant at times
    I care about myself too much
    Height

Im young I'm trying to enjoy myself. Everyone else can fuck off

• .. That doest sound cliche'

;p

• @AriadneSky

Yeah I guess you're right. That could be it.

• could be.. the world is full of possibilities :)

• Not a question!
    I have no money.

• I think it's my disability, political status and maybe looks

• I'm honest
    Jealous
    Dark coloured too