Some say it's 2016 and you can do whatever you want while some disagree and say that it's unfeminine to chase after a guy.
What are your thoughts on this?
I personally think girls should chase after guys if they want to and it's unfair if they expect the guy to do all the work- be the first one to call, text, ask her out etc.
- Yes76% (65)96% (138)88% (203)Vote
- No24% (21)4% (6)12% (27)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Women can do this, but they have to do it the same ways they want men to do it:
1) Look for subtle signs of interest from the guy before initiating.
2) Say something nice to the guy - "I like your tie" or "those are nice shoes," but not something physical, like "I like you smile" or "you have nice hair" See if he is receptive or creeped out before going further.
3) Make it known that you appreciate his good qualities and you like spending time with him. "You're so funny" or "you're so sweet" etc. Respond to the things he does in honest ways but also ways that don't demand any response. If that works out well and doesn't freak him out...
4) Tell him you like him. Don't tell him you love him. Just let him know you appreciate him and that doesn't require any obligation on his part. If he's still smiling...
5) Find some common activity you both enjoy and ask him to do things.
Or, if you are more impatient. ...
1) Dress up in a way that shows off your boobs and/or ass/legs/shoulders (assuming you are lacking in the boobs department), buy him a drink and tell him you don't need an answer that day, but you would enjoy sucking his dick if he was ever so inclined. (This is the best approach if you're not looking for any long-term relationship)2
Most Helpful Girl
I say yes it is not only okay, but it is great. We chase things we want. Whether it is a sale going on at a store or a guy... if we want it we will try to get it. It is intimidating to go after a guy because you might get rejected. I have been rejected twice for going after guys I want but I don't regret doing it. The good news is that when you get rejected you get stronger as a person. You also get to give the shy guys a chance because you are going to them when they might have been too nervous to go to you. Win win.2