What is your idea of a perfect date/get-together with your lover?

I love bowling, and I love girls who are into stuff like that. I would want us to go out bowling or spend the afternoon or evening actually doing something active. It's cool to see movies together, but I like things where we're really involved and can talk.
#KeepTheLoveAlive

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if it was a very first date with a new guy, I would prefer a relatively cheap date where we are active and engaging with each other. No dinner and movie dates - those are the worst dates to go on when you're trying to get to know them. Too much pressure for conversation and then two hours of sitting and doing nothing, and if it's in the evening - added pressure about whether the date should continue or not (hitting up clubs/parties, or straight to bed with each other, lol). There's also the whole thing about who's going to pay and shit. I wouldn't want the guy to pay for everything but a lot of guys are uncomfortable with that.

Cheap/free, fun, active dates are the way to go. It doesn't even have to be active, actually. Bowling's good, yeah. So are things like skating/rollerblading, laser tag (on a team), meeting up at a new coffee shop or bistro, trying out cool food trucks, stuff like that. That's what I like. Also, most of those happen during the day, so you can hopefully have a great date and go your separate ways for the day feeling good and wanting to see each other again. There's almost zero pressure with dates like that.

I do stuff like that with my husband all the time. In fact, tomorrow we're going on a couple of brewery tours, tasting some beer and all that. I'm excited!

What Girls Said 29

• Ideally, I'd want us to go to a rollercoaster park because I love them so much and I dunno, the idea of going to one would be awesome. However, he really doesn't like stuff like that and I think he's too concerned about his air to go on a coaster anyway :P I guess for us as a couple, going somewhere like a botanical garden would be pretty cool and we are pretty competitive, we like beating each other, so bowling is super fun for us.

• I don't have a boyfriend, but I agree an ideal date would be one where we can interact and talk. I've always wanted to go to a fair or an amusement park as a date. It seems both fun and romantic; there are plenty of opportunities to flirt and be playful.

• A concert of a band we both love.
    static.yourtango.com/.../music_2.jpg?itok=fyL-kLCc
    OR

Paintball.
    static.yourtango.com/.../...ou_ballroomhorizon.gif
    I love music... and when a guy has the same or similar taste in it as me, I know we have a lot in common.

Also... I like feeling like a kid sometimes - that's where paintball comes in. If I can have fun and just be silly with a guy, I know we have something special.

• Going back to one of the places we went on our first date, (in our case we went sight seeing) a nice meal without phones. This might sound Silly but I'd love if my boyfriend wanted to take pictures of me/us during the date as well. Show that you're proud of being with her and do things that feels personal to you

• I prefer to go for a coffee then maybe for a walk. Do something active together, like you suggested... bowling.

I think going for a meal or to the movies is awkward and more formal. I'd rather be in a relaxed atsmosphere where we can chat, have a laugh and get to know each other

• walking through a park climbing then lying under a tree.

exploring some place.

walking through a maze

something undefined whee we are just wondering and our thoughts can relax emotions at ease and imagination can be free. preferably minimally structured. in the beginning anyhow.

• I think that sounds like a great date. I myself like the same, to be able to be active well interactive with my date so bowling would be fun but I suck lol. Something like an amusement park, maybe a park, a zoo, not a big beach fan but anything else where we can have fun and talk would be ideal in my opinion and then lay on a blanket and look up at the stars talking all night after the date I'd say would be my perfect date. Movies and dinner is ok too but I prefer something more fun I guess.

• So hot to help him cook. You can learn a lot about a person. HIs patience, how he explain things.
    Hiking be part of nature.

• Watching a movie, preferably at the theatre, then a quiet pub for a drink. I like a quiet little romantic evening with a partner, just enjoying each other's company.

• I love pretty much any sort of date, i love the ones where you just explore or do something extreme. But also the relaxing ones you just have at home or those dinners you go to where you get the chance to dress up. Even those simple ones where you have a picnic or bbq together, there's so many haha But in the end anything that has us together just keeps me happy :) Not really a picky person for dates :)

• I love things involving nature so lunch or a picnic by the lake when it starts to get dark and the sky is all pretty and colourful and you see the sun shining from behind a cloud making the water glisten. Or a hike to a mountain with an amazing view. I also love theme parks (:

• Building a fort and watching movies under it sounds cute to me. Like this: 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...0rP2D1qb7406o1_1280.jpg

• I would love to have adate where like maybe go karting and afterwards go to the arcade and play some games.

• I like stuff like that too. I am not very good at it, but I have fun and enjoy it.

• Just hanging out and doing fun stuff.

• Camping
    Going to like a hilly spot to watch the sunset or city lights ❤❤❤

• I want to rock climbing and then grab cold lassi

• Having a private dinner, just us two. Then maybe going for a bare foot stroll on the beach.

• Things I have never done before, or things that he likes and introduces me too. Anything adventurous.

• Rock climbing with a picnic once we reach the top, a helicopter flight or a BASE jump tgt 👌🏻

• maybe just watching a movie at home or at a theater for a lazy date... hiking into the wilderness for a more active date.

• A sunset picnic/stargazing date. I absolutely need to do this at least once.

• Good food first. Then A dock. A 12 pack. 2 fishing rods, Music.

• fancy restaurants, resorts, spas, drives through the city and down the coast

• Masterbating to barny the dinosaur

• It would be playing Pokemon GO together hahaha XD 😂😂😂 jk

• That he call me and tell me "pack ur bags we r going to airport" (and no matter what country).
    I like spontanous guys

• Um, maybe a romantic picnic then watch the sunset and gaze at the stars as we fall asleep in each other's arms

• A cool fall day filled with hiking and colorful views, camping in a cabin with a real bed and a fireplace. Sitting around a campfire alone on a cool night sipping good whiskey and apple brandy along with some fresh fish and veggies. Putting on an awesome playlist and having sex on our cushy blankets under the stars.

What Guys Said 15

• Somewhere where it doesn't cost much.

• Bowling is one of them lol

Also a roller skate date where we listen to 70s and 80s music while skating
    And a trip to the zoo
    Perhaps the Cheesecake factory...
    Six Flags is a fun time!

• Today we went to the beach and now we are camping!

• At home together, at a bar/restaurant or a Chinese restaurant. LOL I am weird other stuff too anything that is fun basically lol.

• A new place where you both have a great time :)

• bowling? really? r we 12? lol jk. Im a spur of the moment guy. I'll pick her up and then we'll figure something out while driving around town.

• Drink sangria in the park and then later when it gets dark we go home.
    Feed animals in the zoo then later a movie and then home.
    Oh it's such a perfect day I'm glad I spent it with you

• Sex only

• Dinner and a walk

• Pilot lessons.

• Picnic

• Play pokemon go together lmao I'm just kidding

• Depends on the girl

• Shaving each others pubes with a good country song in the back ground

• I am very traditional about this kind of stuff, so I would still love a nice restaurant or cooking for my date.