Texting a girl I haven't text in months. When to ask on a date?

So i re initiated contact with a girl i haven't spoken to in months. I want to suggest a meetup. Is it too soon to do so in 2nd message or should i concentrate on building rapport again? We know each other well, i just don't want to get bogged down into a texting conversation

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ask her on a date off the bat. I mean, some guys can pull it off, but if you're on here asking this question, you clearly can't and you'll likely just come off as creepy.

You can ask to meet up but do so as friends. For all you know, she's dating someone else now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't flat out ask her for a date. Just tell her, "Hey we should meet and catch up. Are you free on the weekend?" Ease into it.

What Girls Said 2

• U can ask her right away since u already kno each other... maybr just ask to hang out and catch up... and then go from there...

• Ask her fairly quick or she will think you're not genuine and just messing her about.

Why didn't you talk to her for months?

What Guys Said 0