My boyfriend asked me what I would do if I woke up with short hair. Should I be concerned?

My boyfriend has been suggesting to me that I should get my hair cut short a lot lately. His mom got a pixie cut and he keeps telling me I would look good with my hair like that and that I should try it. I've told him I don't think it would suit me and that I like having longer hair. One day while he was playing with my hair, he asked me what I would do if I woke up with short hair. I told him I would be very upset if he cut my hair while I was asleep. He just kind of nervously laughed.
Should I be concerned that he asked that question? I also find it a little weird that he wants me to get the same haircut as his mom, but I'm not sure if I'm just over thinking that. Any answers are greatly appreciated.

He also has been saying "you need a haircut" a lot lately. And making jokes about cutting it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to run away very fast

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry too much. I'm fairly sure you would wake up if he tried to start cutting your hair whilst you were asleep. The scissors would make a noise, and I'm sure your instincts would kick in and wake you up.

However it is worrying that he keeps pushing it, and it is weird that he is doing this after his mum got that haircut. Just make it clear that he can think what he likes, but it's your hair and you decide how long is is.

What Guys Said 2

• Your boyfriend is a closeted homosexual. No straight man likes the pixie cut.

• I didn't want to be rude to him, but I honestly think the haircut is awful too.

• Yes that is very weird that he wants you to look like his mom and no straight man likes a pixie. Don't fall asleep near him lol

What Girls Said 0