Ever loved someone who's hurting you over and over again but you keep giving them a new chance? im stuck😔?

Most Helpful Guy

• They keep doing the same thing because he know you will accept him back again. When people know your decision then, a bad person can use it against you. Now, it's time for you to move on to show him you are not his fool. Cut off communication with him so you won't have to hear how sorry he is because after so many chances does make him a sorry person.

• I agree! I just finally got out the same situation but in the end he played himself and karma always has a way of rearing its ugly head! Any guy like that will reap what they sow...

• Thanks for the good advice T! And good luck to you to! Hope everything works out for you...

• Thank you!
      I hope everything work out for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do this to yourself. It's not worth it.

• its hard 😔

• Can you see yourself putting up with it for years?

• its kind of sad but with my love for this guy i actually would't be surprised if in 2 years i'd still be in this situation im trying tho

What Guys Said 6

• I eventually got fed up.

• Yeah Family

• Unfortunately that happens, I think the best way to deal with it is to find another person the fill the "void" per se.

• I've tried tho but i keep thinking about him. he always comes back making me feel special and i always forgive him and i just don't know why normally i don't do such.

• Trust me, it is better to forget him and move on. The same thing happened to my mom. My mom still loves my dad, even after he cheated on her and was being a complete jerk. She still thinks about him to this day. It is destroying her, I hate seeing my mom like that.

• aww i feel so sorry for her 😔😔 It hurts. Try n help her , I'll try to forget myself..

• Not too sure
    Trying to solve that

• No because i have standards

• Its happening like this. I know it from my life. Get out or stay.

What Girls Said 3