Girls, On guys Tinder Profiles?

Im trying so hard to get more girls to swipe right on my tinder but its ridiculous. But when i went on my friends (who is a girl) she has like a billion guys that messaged her. And girls say that guys are assholes on tinder because we only swipe right on girls we want to fuck. Girls are assholes on tinder because they only swipe right on guys they're dream guy. Maybe I'm just hatin on her but i need some advice as to what I'm supposed to do to enhance my number of swipes. And I've had random people tell me that I'm attractive so i know thats not it. Help?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• What sort of pictures do you have up and what's your bio say?

• Bio just says the college i go to and that i play sports. And my pic is of me drinking out of a coconut. and the rest are me with friends and one of them is me playing basketball on my high school team.

• No (half) naked pics. You should put more about yourself on your bio and reasons why you're on Tinder. Also put down your height.

• Ok i did thanks!!

What Girls Said 2

• your theory about why girls are assholes makes no sense. there is no possible way of knowing if the guy is our "dream guy" by simply looking at a picture. nobody takes tinder THAT seriously. see a person you find attractive, swipe right. as simple as that. i dont use tinder but im pretty sure the reason she said guys just swipe right to have sex is because the ones who messaged her just wanted to hook up. try using a different picture.

• Good pictures. Funny bio. Good game. Not an asshole / or creep. Should work.

• I get you. It's not an easy thing to do, I suck at it. Tbh dating apps are not my thing but from my little time on them, I can tell you that girls want you to ask them "get to know you" questions, but not just it y'know? Like you gotta be subtle about it but drop hints to show them your sexual side at the same time. I *think* (might not be true for everyone) that most girl will get bored if you only asked friendly questions.

• Ok, Its so much easier talking to you and everyone on here than it is on dating apps. Like, girls just really don't make it easy for us. Haha. but thanks!!