Girls, would you be jealous if your boyfriend had a female best friend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I'd keep an eye on her. Probably befriend her just so I could keep tabs.

6|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• i wouldn't care unless i knew her motives were manipulative.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend's best friend is female. I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless if he is super close to her than me. I've a lot of male best friends too so I can't expect him not to have female best friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, wouldn't allow it, at times if he fights w me then he'd go to her and tell her all of his problems and feel that she's always there for him more than I am, then he'll develope feelings for her and no longer have any for me, so he'd leave me (:. But he can have friends that are girls, just not a bestfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not going to lie, I probably would. But eh whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • A little but not enough to do anything about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. My guy has a few best friends and one of them is a girl. He's assured me time and again that their relationship has always been platonic and they're, well, just best friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very jealous and things would need to change

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it wouldn't bother me, when I get a boyfriend I hope he isn't jealous of my male best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the inside, definitely yes. I'd probably keep my eye on her even if her intentions seem harmless because you never know. However, I think it's best to not worry unless you start seeing red flags. He compliments/flirts with her a lot, talks to/texts her more than you, hangs out a lot, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on *her* i think i can read people pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. As a girl you observe better what other girls' real intentions are, but as long as there was no attraction between them and the girl was a nice person then I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try really hard not to be, it would help if he included me in the friend though

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... Because I'd be his best friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • His best friend is his sister. Even if it was someone else, I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because she's gay and also married

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but there's nothing I can do about it. He can be friends with whoever he wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. As long as you're not super physical with the other girl. Just give her love and attention so she won't focus on her. And always hug her as much as you can, that will do the trick! (=

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I have a male best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends I'd they're shagging

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, err I'd be.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I can trust that both of them aren't doing any shit behind my back, then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I try to play it cool but that's just never really cool with me

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't let him be my significant other in the first place if he had a female best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would be

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be very suspicious because many times relationships between girls and guys aren't platonic, there are exceptions but i'd rather him have a huge group guys then 1 girl, i'd always be nervous, not jealous just always on edge

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably. I wouldn't try to keep them from seeing each other but I won't lie and say I wouldn't be jealous.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls